looking for other mums with yound children :) I need support

Options
Hi everyone my name is Jenn I'm 27 yr old wife and stay at home mom to my 2 little ones. I am trying to lose 70 lbs and I need some weight loss friends.

Replies

• maddymama
    maddymama Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    I'll be your friend. I have two kids (age 4.5 adn 20 months) and am also trying to lose weight.
  • juliakhanna
    juliakhanna Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi Jenn, I'm Julia. I'm 29, have a one year old, and I'm also trying to lose weight...I would love to join your weight loss support network!
  • KJ26
    KJ26 Posts: 1
    Options
    I have a 5 y/o and 21 mo old and am trying to lose weight too.
  • kimifalk
    kimifalk Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm 26 and a stay at home mom of a 3 year old and a 8 months old. You can add me :)
  • greeneyed84
    greeneyed84 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'll add you!
    I have a 5 year old boy, a 3 year old girl and a almost 9 month old girl and i'm 26
  • uubulldawg06
    uubulldawg06 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    im here and full of support. i have a 16 month old and a full time job! i undertand needing support fell free to add me
  • joybell32
    joybell32 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    HI THERE!! I'm a 32 yo mom of 3 awesome kids: 5, 2.5 and 19 months! Welcome and I'll add you!
  • fa_malik
    fa_malik Posts: 8
    Options
    Hi,
    I am 23 years old and a mom of a 2 and half year old boy. Also trying to lose weight and having some trouble..would love to join your network.
    =)
  • buffalogal1979
    buffalogal1979 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I stay home w/ 3 yo twins and a 16 mo baby. Add me!
    J
  • crystaldegreef
    Options
    MFP Mamas on Facebook
  • sdijji
    sdijji Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi i am a single mother with a 3 year old little girl. The support on here is awesome! Sending the request now :smile:
  • Jovannyr
    Jovannyr Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    hey, i'll join you...im on the same weight loss goal...i am 33 and have 3 kids (14, 9, 3)...:drinker:
  • AprilTaurus
    Options
    Hey Jenn, I will be 27 on Sunday and I have an 8 yr old, I'll be your friend ;)
  • awelch79
    awelch79 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Ill friend you! I will be 32 next week and have a 4 year old daughter and 2 year old son!
  • mskatec22
    mskatec22 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I need the support too, so add me! I have a 4 y/o and a 3 y/o, some days I'm like "What was I thinking??!!", especially today as my 4 y/o is throwing a 5+min tantrum as I type away!:grumble:
  • b00b0084
    b00b0084 Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    I have a 6 year old boy and I am trying to lose 100 pounds! wow challenge lol. add me if you want!
  • ChristinaMarie85
    ChristinaMarie85 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Welcome:flowerforyou: ! I'm pretty new here myself. I'm a mother of a 7 year old daughter and STILL trying to get rid of all the weight I've gained since then. It's been a roller coaster! I'll deff add you!
  • KansasGal
    KansasGal Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 72 lbs for now! I also have two kids, aged 3 years and 7 months. I am 25! Happy to be a support for you :flowerforyou:
  • crazymama2two
    Options
    im here. im a work at home mom to two; one boy 22 months and one girl 10 years...yup, quite the age difference :)
  • vcp214
    vcp214 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm a 29 year old, SAHM to a 16 month old. Since he was born I've lost 60lbs and am trying to lose a bit more (I was overweight before I got pregnant) and firm up a bit!