Brand new!

Options
Hi my name is Jenna and this is second official day here (although I created this account originally like 3 months ago!) I am looking to maintain my weight and to begin incorporating exercise into my daily life.

Replies

• Slayer66
    Slayer66 Posts: 265
    Options
    Hi and GL!
  • oreyna49
    oreyna49 Posts: 152
    Options
    This is a great site, the motivation and support you receive is incredible. You will meet some very helpful people to help you along your journey. I wish you the best of luck on reaching your goals. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • dean0721
    dean0721 Posts: 143
    Options
    all the best on your challenges....

feel free to add away.....

good luck...
  • bltmgray
    bltmgray Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • mikeyml
    mikeyml Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Welcome lol
  • Jenna470
    Jenna470 Posts: 13
    Options
    Thanks. I am looking forward to starting this program. :)
  • Jena_72
    Jena_72 Posts: 1,057
    Options
    Hi there I have been a friend of your husbands on here for a while now. WELCOME Jenna! I am Jena (like gina) but I have been called Jenna all my life. lol My oldest daughter was diagnosed Type 1 little over 3 years ago (she's 16 now). Glad your here! :flowerforyou:
  • Jenna470
    Jenna470 Posts: 13
    Options
    Thanks me too. That's funny b/c I get called Gina a lot. Oh wow that is impressive about your daughter. My younger brother is 25 and was diagnosed 2 years after I was. We were both 10 years old at the time of being diagnosed. I will admit that I have some work ahead of me when it comes to my glucose numbers. Is your daughter on the pump or just injections?