JM DVD Daily Workout Challenge

Options
Who wants to do at least 1 workout per day for the next 7 days of JM????!!

Whether or not anyone is up for the challenge, I challenge myself! One workout per day for the next 7 days! Do this ON TOP of your regular workout.....

List it here or on your status update! :) Let's do this! .........

Replies

• sunshine79
    sunshine79 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    You know what? I think I'll join you. I've just seen someone post excellent results after only 10 days on the 30DS and was thinking about giving it another go. Whilst I have 2 weeks of work I think it would be a good thing to do. I'm in!:happy: :happy: :happy:

Does it start today?
  • kgs0201
    kgs0201 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    i'm in! seeing as I've already made this commitment to myself - one JM video a day between now and my first wedding dress fitting on April 28th... Today is day 3 for me so I can def. do another 10 days :-)

i'm leaving work early today just to get in my 30DS before I go to the Capitals Game 1... I love playoff hockey :-P
  • jpsnickel
    jpsnickel Posts: 68
    Options
    I'll join too! I'm trying to do 30 Day Shred every morning in addition to my normal workout. I've been hit or miss (mostly hit...i think) for the month of April but this will be the perfect drive to get me in the groove!

I just did about 26 minutes of Level One of the 30DS for a burn of 374 calories.

Good luck everyone!!
  • charstarak
    Options
    Sweet! Let's start today!!! Also we could add each other as MFPers if u want! :) I lost 2.4 lbs overnight from yesterday's exercising ! Yeah baby!!!
  • charstarak
    Options
    Well how is everyone doing so far? It hasn't been easy, especially since I have 4 kids and all kinds of excuses. However, I do want results and Jillian says you can't get them for FREE..... :) Good luck everyone. 5 more consecutive days left!
  • jpsnickel
    Options
    I failed yesterday =( wasn't able to get to bed until midnight the night before so waking up the next morning wasn't a pretty process. But enough with the excuses!! I did the level one of the 30 day shred this morning - 26 minutes and I really worked my butt off to burn 456 calories. I love the definition i'm seeing in my arms!

Good luck everyone!!
  • BeckyJill7
    BeckyJill7 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    I am so in! I did Jillian's 6 week 6 pack yesterday- level 2. Worked hard and loved it : )
  • charstarak
    Options
    Four more consecutive days left! If you missed a day, no biggie. Just keep going for however many consecutive days you have left! No breaks. Phew....!
  • jpsnickel
    Options
    Another morning done! (even though I would have much rather stayed in bed). Going home to my parents' this weekend, bringing my yoga mat and dvd with me, but I also think my sister has some JM dvds...looking forward to going through her collection!
  • jpsnickel
    Options
    It wasn't quite JM, but in addition to doing my c25k, my sister and I did one of her biggest loser DVDs. High intensity cardio with bob.

Keep it up...you CAN do it!!!
  • charstarak
    Options
    Well I missed this challenge due to my daughter being sick. I was gonna do it last night but I put in almost 12 miles of jogging and was really bushed....... how about doing it 3 days a week - then those of us with kids can keep up on top of our regular workout! :)
  • lbetancourt
    lbetancourt Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I just bought it yesterday. Did it this morning. I was also doing the 6 week 6 pack. Only issue is I have a friend staying with me on Thursday/Friday & he is sleeping on the couch. I have to do my workout in the morning @ 5:30 am. Hmm.. will have to just slide him over and hope he sleeps thru the 20 minutes!
  • BeckyJill7
    BeckyJill7 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Still alternating between Ripped in 30 and 6 week 6 pack. I'm actually thinking about starting the 30 Day Slim down- it uses the 30 day shred, no more trouble zones and banish fat boost metabolism. Quite the commitment but I think that just the kick in the butt I need!