Never eat white chocolate covered oreos!!

Options
I had 4 white chocolate covered oreos last night and found out this morning that its a BIG 24 grams of fat not to mention the calories and carbs.:mad:

Just thought I would warn everyone else.

I just love them though!!:blushing:

Replies

• JenniferMann24
    Options
    I had 4 white chocolate covered oreos last night and found out this morning that its a BIG 24 grams of fat not to mention the calories and carbs.:mad:

Just thought I would warn everyone else.

I just love them though!!:blushing:
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    I've never had white chocolate covered ones but I know regular ones are like 3 for 1 serving. I think who sits down to eat Oreos and only eats 3? So I just try to avoid Oreos. :noway:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    When I was pregnant with my second son, I had a serious cookie issue in general. Double Stuf's dipped in peanut butter. *drool* That really isn't good for the cals & fat! LOL Mmmm...oreos...
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Oreo's....cold milk....recipe for a major wagon wreck!:bigsmile:
  • rosiesantos7
    rosiesantos7 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    you guys just made me crave oreos dipped in milk
  • raincloud
    raincloud Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I've never had white chocolate covered ones but I know regular ones are like 3 for 1 serving. I think who sits down to eat Oreos and only eats 3? So I just try to avoid Oreos. :noway:

Luckily growing up my mom used oreos as a treat for us, and only ever gave my brother and I 3 each. To this day if I ever want to eat oreos I will get out 3 and be happy. It always baffled me when my friends would come over, exclaim that they are never allowed treats and proceeds to eat half the bag. Ick, so gross. I am very thankful for my parents for a lot of my food habits.
  • jenken99
    jenken99 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    :tongue: i havent had the oreos. lately though i have been baking like no other, i have made no bakes peanut butter cookies, chocolate chip, mint chocolate chip rice krispy treats and oatmeal butterscotch, all yummy. I do find that when i am baking i do not eat and i really do not eat what i am baking, mayb the thought of making everyone else gain weight makes me happy .. not sure of the concept yet:grumble:
  • metco89
    metco89 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    so happy i don't like white chocolate. oreos are a different story i just don't buy them.:tongue:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    a thread about oreao yesterday, another one today :grumble: you guys are putting my day in serious jeopardy :noway: mmmm oreos...:embarassed:
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    When I was pregnant with my second son, I had a serious cookie issue in general. Double Stuf's dipped in peanut butter. *drool* That really isn't good for the cals & fat! LOL Mmmm...oreos...

I was the same way with my second daughter it was oreos and cold milk. I think we went through 2 bags a week. Oh and chocolate chip cookies the already made dough kind and cold milk.with my first daughter it was cereal. I think I eat 3 or 4 boxes of cereal a week.
  • Janie0001
    Janie0001 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Oreo's....cold milk....recipe for a major wagon wreck!:bigsmile:

i'm pmsing :grumble: I so need a wagon wreck. Dipped in white chocoloate :love: . must go get oreos NO WAIT i have a meeting saved by a meeting
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options

I was the same way with my second daughter it was oreos and cold milk. I think we went through 2 bags a week. Oh and chocolate chip cookies the already made dough kind and cold milk.with my first daughter it was cereal. I think I eat 3 or 4 boxes of cereal a week.

Ooohh! Or the mint oreos! Did you ever have those? Those were always in the house, too. Funny how I gained the LEAST amount of weight with that pregnancy & I was living on oreos & peanut butter. LOL My first son was anything spicy...and nothing was ever spicy enough. Didn't help the acid reflux, though. *gag*
  • ericarey85
    ericarey85 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    you guys just made me crave oreos dipped in milk

same here, i have not craved oreos for a looooonnngg while, well there goes that. :wink:

i remember when my cousin and i were younger (10-11) we sit down and eat almost the whole thing, with milk of course. sweet memories........
  • amartine
    amartine Posts: 125
    Options
    Man, I'm glad I don't like Oreos. They sound pretty dangerous no matter what color they are haha!
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    I saw those in the store the other day......I can't buy that stuff or I WILL eat them! lol.....I had to laugh last week....My mother was here for a few days and was looking for a snack in the pantry, and she said " Your pantry isn't fun anymore" :laugh: :laugh: I guess that is a good thing.