Stretchmarks- Quick fix!

Options
I put on about 37 pounds in a short amount of time and so ive got a lot of horrible ugly dark stretchmarks now! :( im going away in june and i want to wear my bikini, so ive been looking at lots of ways at making them less noticable - like biooil which hasnt done much for me yet :s but i was looking on the internet today and found dermablend - a makeup that covers up scars and tattoos and is completely waterproof! So if anyone is looking for a quick fix for a holiday etc have a look at this, its amazing!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qh5Qz0r5aZo

Replies

• Chiquita_Banana
    Options
    bump! thanks!
  • lolareina
    lolareina Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • KansasGal
    KansasGal Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    something that i use and works almost instantly is the It Works Body Slimming Wraps or they even sell a Stretch Mark and Anti Aging Cream. I love them both! but so glad you found something that works for you!
  • spcopps
    spcopps Posts: 283
    Options
    I put on about 37 pounds in a short amount of time and so ive got a lot of horrible ugly dark stretchmarks now! :( im going away in june and i want to wear my bikini, so ive been looking at lots of ways at making them less noticable - like biooil which hasnt done much for me yet :s but i was looking on the internet today and found dermablend - a makeup that covers up scars and tattoos and is completely waterproof! So if anyone is looking for a quick fix for a holiday etc have a look at this, its amazing!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qh5Qz0r5aZo

I actually used this on my wedding day to cover up a tat on my shoulder. I wouldn't have covered it but the dress only showed the top half of it so it looked really weird LOL.
  • superhippiechik
    superhippiechik Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    :blushing: I have seen this used on C-Section scars and tiny scars,but beware if you have a lot of loose skin or stretch marks, like me, because it makes the color of the stretch marks disappear; but then your skin looks really fake and odd. My stomach is really ugly though.
  • dsolgot
    dsolgot Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I would recommend getting waterproof coverup because I got simular stuff awhile ago and it came with 3 diffrent tones and I am pretty white lol and even with the lightest one it was still to dark and it ended up looking like a had patchy colored skin so I went and bought normal waterproof coverup and it works just as good.
  • pip_roberts91
    pip_roberts91 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I just have a few dark ones on my stomach, my back and thighs, so hopefully it wont look too weird just as a touch up. Im going to get a tester and let you all know if it looks any good! fingers crossed! :)