3 days in a row!

Options
My goal right now is to stick to exercising! It's been 3 days in a row. I know results arent going to happen overnight, which is why I always start and then quit after a few weeks. I so had to force myself yesterday, but I felt so good afterwards. I really love to run and have put a motivation picture of myself (when I was skinner) on my treadmill. I hope I can stick to it.

Replies

• rudyann
    Options
    My goal right now is to stick to exercising! It's been 3 days in a row. I know results arent going to happen overnight, which is why I always start and then quit after a few weeks. I so had to force myself yesterday, but I felt so good afterwards. I really love to run and have put a motivation picture of myself (when I was skinner) on my treadmill. I hope I can stick to it.
  • jenken99
    jenken99 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    i am the same way i will start and be going good then i get in to a rut,, just keep trudging along,, then it will be a normal routine eventually .. atleast that is what i tell myself
  • luvlee884
    luvlee884 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    There are always skinny people running around the gym... when I'm thinking about getting off - sometimes looking at them is all I need!!!!

Good luck!!!:flowerforyou:
  • rudyann
    Options
    Thanks!
  • rudyann
    Options
    That's a good way to stay motivated.