KIND OF CONFUSED ?????

Options
So me and my son were wondering wich scale is better and more affective on weighing somebody. I have a digital and regular one, the digital says one number when we way our selfs and the regular scale says another but its 5 pounds less than the digital one. Which one is right???? Ofcourse i rather go with the one that says i weigh less,but i have chosen to be honest with my self and go with what i really weight. Please help!!!

Replies

• RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    Doesn't matter which one you pick as long as you pick one. Weigh yourself on the same scale at approximately the same time.
  • Newmammaluv
    Newmammaluv Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Dial scales often have a little wheel on the bottom of it somewhere that is used to calibrate the scale correctly. If it's never been calibrated or if it has been bumped or messed with while you move it around it will certainly mess with the accuracy of it. I always like to go with a digital that has good batteries.
  • Renea_Kay
    Renea_Kay Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I would put a 20 pound wieght on them and figure out which one is right. That is what we do with our scales.
  • dcheri
    dcheri Posts: 6
    Options
    Just make sure you pick one and stick to it..................my scale and my doctors are always different, so when I started this I did it with my scales in my bathroom...
  • diana77
    diana77 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Thaks guys! Renea that is a very good idea. I'll try it with my weights. :drinker: