Sh'bam!

igora_soma
igora_soma Posts: 486
edited September 26 in Fitness and Exercise
I just love the name of this class, it makes me excited to try it! Anyone else a veteran of sh'bam with a good idea of what I'm in for this evening??

Replies

• I am an avid lover, fan, and instructor for Les Mills programs!!! Sh'Bam is the newest and latest addition to their line of programs. I am certified to teach Body Pump and Body Step, hopefully soon to add Body Attack as well. Sh'Bam is awesome! It is a little like Zumba in that it is a moderate/low impact workout that will leave ya screaming for more. The moves are simple, but fun and if you like to dance, you will love it. If you want more details on THIS program and all of Les Mills classes, check out their site www.lesmills.com.
  • igora_soma
    igora_soma Posts: 486
    Oh great! Thank you! I just did bodypump 77 for the second time last night and OUCH! It was great :)
  • Brittany3914
    Brittany3914 Posts: 258 Member
    Went to my first Sh'Bam class last night! I just love the quotes on all the posters at my gym: "Come as you are, leave as a star." I'm the first to admit I'm not a GREAT dancer, but this class was a blast! It was filled with women my age who just danced around. We moved, we grooved, we shimmy'ed. It was great. I could tell I didn't burn as many calories as, say, kickboxing... but it was a ton of fun. I was actually smiling the entire time too! Definitely going to make it part of my weekly routine :)
  • Hi!
    I just finish my second class of sh'bam! love it! is super fun and makes me happy for the rest of the day!
This discussion has been closed.