WOO HOO I'M HAPPY

Options
lenece
lenece Posts: 389 Member
:smile: Well I went to Walmart last night and I bought a pair of pajamas..In a size 2XL cuz thats what I normally wear..Well when I got home n tried them and let me tell you what even though the scale is not moving down something is happening...:laugh: I should have bought a 1XL cuz its like I'm wearing a mini tent..:laugh: So I decided to keep them cuz they was comfy*..It just makes me feel good that I know I'm gettin smaller and I love it:love: ...I'm still at 196 but I will get there someday..Just wanted to share my happyness..Have a great day all..
Dana

Replies

• lenece
    lenece Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    :smile: Well I went to Walmart last night and I bought a pair of pajamas..In a size 2XL cuz thats what I normally wear..Well when I got home n tried them and let me tell you what even though the scale is not moving down something is happening...:laugh: I should have bought a 1XL cuz its like I'm wearing a mini tent..:laugh: So I decided to keep them cuz they was comfy*..It just makes me feel good that I know I'm gettin smaller and I love it:love: ...I'm still at 196 but I will get there someday..Just wanted to share my happyness..Have a great day all..
    Dana
  • sindyb9
    sindyb9 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    Even though the scale may not budge have you checked your measurements. Loosing inches is a great feeling :drinker:
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    thumbsup4kk.gif
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I love it when clothes are too big
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    Dana

oh that feels SO good doesn't it?! Always great to get inspiration from NSV's (non scale victories) as well!:flowerforyou: Way to go girl:flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Wooohoooo! That's awesome for you! I dug out my winter pj's from last year and there's no way they will stay up, THANK GOD!:bigsmile:

Again, congrats to you!!:flowerforyou:
  • dachinababe
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I love it when clothes are too big

yeap yeap, a prefect excues for SHOPPIN
  • GettingThin08
    Options
    yyyaaayyy feel good you should!!!!! :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • clewliss
    clewliss Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    lol, reminds me of the other day when I was exercising, I had on a drawstring pair of capri that I wear only when I exercise and right in the middle of a jump, they came down!! :noway: It's one of those drawstrings that only pull so far! It was hilarious b/c I was the only one in the room and I stopped right in the middle of exercise, pulled my pants up and grinning inside, I was like "ah, my pants just fell off! :embarassed: I must really be losing! Congratulations to you! I'm happy for you:flowerforyou:
  • Crystal_Cherry
    Options
    way to go

keep up the good work princess

:heart:
  • our5cooks
    our5cooks Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! Good job, that is one of the best rewards!

76013.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter
  • monica5237
    Options
    I am soooooo happy for you!!!!!!

Keep up the great work. you are awesome it feels great don't it
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!