Looking for Support from moms with kids

Options
Hi Everyone,

Im looking for supportive moms that are looking to lose weight. I am looking to lose at least 90 pounds. Looking for friends, but dont know how to "friend" someone. (First time doing this). :smile:

Replies

• hellsbells1
    hellsbells1 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hi tropikanagirl i have added you as a freind. I'm a stay at home mom to 3 boys and want to lose 42lbs. I could do with like minded people to support me and i will do the same.! :bigsmile:
  • ashmom86
    ashmom86 Posts: 117
    Options
    Hi ladies!! I am also a stay at home mom of a 4 year old boy. I am a full time student too! So it has been hard for me to get all my work outs in!! Blah!! Moms know what is like to try to exercise with a little one at your feet. Or having to stop every few minutes to get them something! (thats me anyway)

I will add you both could use the motivation as well!!
  • kisaandjessierae
    Options
    I'm a working, single mom of 1. I am trying to lose about 70lbs total from my highest weight. So far I've lost 39 but it's only getting harder from here. I'm looking for people in similar situations to help support each other.
  • Rebjones612
    Rebjones612 Posts: 408
    Options
    :bigsmile: I am sending you a friend request.
    I am a work from home mother of 2.
    I find it extremely hard to get my workouts done, expecially since
    I have been working 12 hrs a day.
    I usually get them in late in the evening even if its just a 30 min walk.....
    We can motivate each other...
  • srhine3
    srhine3 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am a working mother of 2 full time boys and I also have a stepdaughter that we get every other weekend. I have around 80-90 pounds to loose myself. I just joined this site yesterday and I already really like it! I am also looking for supportive moms to talk with about the crazy struggles of this massive task of creating a healthy lifestyle!!!
  • portwood2218
    portwood2218 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am a mom of 2 girls (4 years old and 18 months). I just started this program 20 days ago and have lost 6 pounds so far, but I still have 55 lbs to go to reach my end goal. So far I love this program. I hope you do too. :)
  • portwood2218
    portwood2218 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies!! I am also a stay at home mom of a 4 year old boy. I am a full time student too! So it has been hard for me to get all my work outs in!! Blah!! Moms know what is like to try to exercise with a little one at your feet. Or having to stop every few minutes to get them something! (thats me anyway)

Haha and here I thought I was the only one. I know what you mean though. I got down on the floor to do some crunches one day and my 18 months old climbed on me and started laughing. She thought I was getting on the ground to play with her. Lol
  • Tiffeney
    Tiffeney Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Hi you can friend me too ! My name is Tiffeney ! I have four children 3 girls & one boy ranging from the ages of 2-16 ! I am very busy with them all. My oldest is my step daughter that we have full custidy of , then I have a 8 , 6, and my youngest was a result of losing weight and not relizing how fertile we become WHOOPS ! I would not change a thing although it can get real crazy around here !
  • hgellings
    hgellings Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am also a SAHM. I have two girls, 7 & 2, who keep me on my toes. :) I gained quite a bit of weight with my second and now I'm trying to get it off and keep it off! Before starting mfp I lost 20lbs and now I want to lose 30 more. This site has been amazing and I probably wouldn't have been at it for 3 weeks now without it. Lol

I think the more friends and support you have the better! :)
  • ashmom86
    ashmom86 Posts: 117
    Options

Haha and here I thought I was the only one. I know what you mean though. I got down on the floor to do some crunches one day and my 18 months old climbed on me and started laughing. She thought I was getting on the ground to play with her. Lol

Lol. Cute!!! But Im sure irritating at times too! I know it is for me. My son will sometimes join in with my :D Escpecially when I do crunches and wii fit. He always tries to outrun me haha he always "wins" so he says! Its cute but hard to stay focused....
  • Chynadoll00
    Options
    Hi! I fairly new still and I am a mommy of 2 toddlers 14months a part and I have a job that requires me to be at my desk by 7am sharp!!! However the support here has been amazing thus far and I am excited to see my results and of others alike! I have 50+ pounds to lose... I am sending you a friend request... Good luck :flowerforyou:
  • stayathomezookeepa
    stayathomezookeepa Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    hahahaha I thought that only happened to me. I lost 30 lbs in 2 months and I guess I was looking a little too good because the next thing I knew I was pregnant with our second...lol