ZUMBA WII -- LOVE it or HATE it?

Options
What do you think of Zumba Wii? I'm considering it, since I'd like to try Zumba, but I don't want to invest the big bucks (yet) in the more expensive dvd set. I'm looking to incorporate some dance into my workout. It doesn't HAVE to be Zumba.
Quick note, I'm not interested in Just Dance or Gold's Gym Dance. Tried both and didn't care for them.

Thank you!

Replies

• Onesnap
    Onesnap Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    I prefer the class because my teacher is amazing!!
  • superstah00
    superstah00 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I enjoy zumba. :) I think it's fun and their are different routines to do. It takes a bit to get used to it at first but once you do, it's fun!!:laugh:
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I love Zumba for the wii ! I go to Zumba class one day a week and the other days i use Zumba for the wii !
  • zumba_gal
    zumba_gal Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I HAVE ZUMBA KINECT BUT HAVE HEARD ZUMBA WII IS AWESOME BUT I THINK THERE ALL THE SAME AND I LOVE MY ZUMBA KINECT... HAVE U TRIED A CLASS YET... ZUMBA GAME OR DVDS OR NOTHING COMPARED TO A CLASS. FEEL FREE TO ADD !
  • smiller9
    smiller9 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I HAVE HAD IT ABOUT A MONTH AND REALLY LIKE IT. IT LETS YOU KNOW WHEN YOU ARE DOING THE MOVES CORRECT OR INCORRECT. IT IS FUN TO PLAY AGAINST SOMEONE ALSO.
  • Improvised
    Improvised Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    I guess I should mention doing a "real" class isn't an option for me. I live out in the sticker bushes, a million miles from everything, lol.
  • lolly1979
    lolly1979 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I love Zumba..think itll be good to do at home as long as you have the motivation. I personally need a class and a rather shouty instructor!lol!
  • GingerDarlene
    Options
    I like it, but I'm not a workout at home type of person; however it is fun and I do work up a good sweat.
  • roxiedo
    roxiedo Posts: 154
    Options
    Love Zumba Wii! I did not like Just Dance or Gold's Gym either. I just got the yoga/pilates wii recently I like that one too
  • anewattitude
    anewattitude Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    I've done the class and it is a good workout. I'm sure you will enjoy it if you like to dance! My problem is I lack co-ordination so I look like a spastic white girl hopped up on something because I am opposite of what everyone else is doing! At least I am still burning calories though and do provide a certain amount of entertainment to anyone who has the misfortune of watching! Oh and to the girl in my last cllass whom I accidentally socked in the face with my flailing arms.... so sorry!! :happy:

ha ha... do the class ( or dvd) its fun!
  • Improvised
    Improvised Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    Cool. I think I'll get it. I hesitated since it only got a 3.5 star rating on Amazon, but a lot of people here seem to like it.
  • reesepieces
    reesepieces Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    It is fun and a good workout. My only thing is if you do the moves and the remote doesn't register that you did that move correctly, you don't get the credit for it. Also, you can't see how your scores have been before that time.