No self control

Options
Hi everyone, I am 23 - with 60 lbs to lose to get to my goal weight. It's been about 2 1/2 weeks of consistently watching what I eat and exercising - so far I've only lost inches & gained muscle.

I have no self control when it comes to eating so it is helpful that I can track what I put in my mouth. I also tend to cheat - its probably not a good idea if I'm trying to lose weight but I also don't beat myself up about it.

I recently recovered from a multiple pulmonary emboli so it was hard for me to keep weight off when doctor's orders were to keep my activity low.

I am now getting into the groove of hardcore exercise and loving working out at the gym. Spin class has been so good to me even though my butt usually hurts & I constantly forget to purchase the damn seat cover.

So, community - here I am.

Replies

• Onesnap
    Onesnap Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    get the shorts with the padding in them. They are a lifesaver!
  • komplexlysimple
    Options
    Welcome!
  • GingerDarlene
    Options
    your booty will get use to the seat the more you do it!!!! :laugh: :laugh:
  • tashinga
    tashinga Posts: 1
    Options
    why cant people be nice
  • kdsmith
    kdsmith Posts: 250
    Options
    After 4 spin classes, my butt wasn't sore anymore!!!

Welcome!!!
    Kim
  • Amymhis
    Amymhis Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Embarrassing must tell moment, My first spin class I ever took, I fell off the bike (and took the bike down with me).... EMBARRASSING!!!!!!!!!! :/
  • lolly1979
    lolly1979 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Well done for exercising after being so poorly. I personally cannot do the spin classes, they scare the hell out of me!lol! what I do try and do is lots of swimming which I think is a fantastic workout and much kinder to your poor knees.:smile: