Couch to 5k!!

Options
So tomorrow will be day one of my start of c25k journey if anyone wants to join me!! On days it is nice i will run/walk outside and on days when its not so nice i will run / walk on the treadmill!!!

Replies

• genielross
    genielross Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I just finished week 2, good luck!
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    best of luck! i just ran my first 5k ever yesterday after doing the program - it's a goodun'! you'll do great!
  • fukuyama
    fukuyama Posts: 43
    Options
    I am starting week 2.
    Good luck !
  • jtodacheeny
    jtodacheeny Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Will do! I am doing 30 Day Shred and C25K starting tomorrow. And my name is Jenn too!!! =)
  • blizzies
    blizzies Posts: 5
    Options
    I am on week 4 of couch to 5k. more running now than walking. i like it but my problem is that i feel so hungry right after. But I must learn to be more wise in my food intake.
  • chattychick
    chattychick Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    After being out of the running game for two years I completed the couch to 5k program in March. Since then I have completed 2 5ks and yesterday I completed a 10k. The hardest part for me was the middle of the training program. Stick with it- you will do great!
  • AdamNH79
    AdamNH79 Posts: 5
    Options
    I'll do it with you hun, we're got to stick together if we're going to nip this thing in the butt. I think we are finally on the right path to healthy, happy lives. Good luck to us both.:love:
  • karen1612
    karen1612 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just started c25k on Sunday and I'm doing d2w1 tomorrow. It will be nice to keep in touch with other people doing the same thing :)
  • danniibella
    danniibella Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Im in, I need the motivation so I hope we will all help each other :smile:
  • kishmodasia
    Options
    I want to start it however I am away quite a lot so that is stopping me and have now decided will start anyway and keep going as best as I can when I am away as long as I start otherwise will keep putting it off. Thanks for the motivation.
  • kishmodasia
    Options
    Thanks to your motivation I downloaded the iPhone app and have just completed my first day. Feel good.
  • TS65
    TS65 Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, we just started a support a couple of days ago! Check in here, we'd love to have you there too!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/218954-c25k-c210k-support-group?page=2#posts-2902094

I'm doing the c210k program (it's runs are shorter, walks are longer but the workout is twice as long). I just started week 5.
  • danniibella
    danniibella Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, we just started a support a couple of days ago! Check in here, we'd love to have you there too!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/218954-c25k-c210k-support-group?page=2#posts-2902094

I'm doing the c210k program (it's runs are shorter, walks are longer but the workout is twice as long). I just started week 5.

thanks very much will whizz on over and join :happy:
  • Kristie18
    Kristie18 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I just did week one day 2. Good luck :-)
  • hwilliams519
    Options
    I've been hearing about this. i just did my first 5k on April 2nd. However, I mostly walked with some jogging. I want to be able to jog/run the whole thing next time. So I'm in.
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    I just started yesterday...I have never jogged a day in my life...and I have to admit it sucked. By the time I got home it was snowing...I managed to run 4 minutes and walk 25...it wasn't an epic fail, but hard on my ego...tomorrow I will do day 2 of week 1. My hips are definitely screaming at me lol, I have a lot of butt to haul around
  • Mandi1968
    Mandi1968 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I am on week 2!
  • jen2bthin78
    Options
    well i just finished day 2 of week one!!! it is awesome!!!
  • Kristie18
    Kristie18 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    way to go. I do day 3 week 1 tomorrow. Keep it up :)
  • karen1612
    karen1612 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I have done w1d2 and am doing day 3 tomorrow. the second day was much harder than the first and I must remember to stretch afterwards as I was a bit stiff and sore in the legs yesterday. I'm loving it and am looking forward to tomorrow. Keep at it!!