Day number 1

Options
Hello everyone Im Jess and new to Fitness Pal.. Not too sure how well this is going to work but im willing to give it a try. My Sisters are the ones who got me going on it knowing I was ready to get in shape. I haven't every done anything like this but they said there is anawesome support system behind them with everyone on here so I figured why not try it out. So i guess any support is good support! and I'll welcome any of it! good luck to all looking forward to meeting new people

Replies

• DKBelle
    DKBelle Posts: 585
    Options
    Welcome and enjoy the site& feel free to add me!
  • popsicle33
    popsicle33 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Jess! Hope you are finding what you need- feel free to add me as a friend.
  • mikedigesu
    mikedigesu Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    First of all, hello and welcome! I know how you feel about all this. When I first came to this page, I had tried so many different ways to lose weight and I ALWAYS failed. I don't know what it is about this site, but it's fun and addicting. It really works, also! If you stick to what it says, IT WILL WORK! I have lost 21 pounds in 50 days because of this site...but more importantly, my wife, (who is also using this site and losing weight) and I have learned MUCH better eating habits. These are habits that will stick with us from now on. This isn't a diet, per say. You're not restricted in any way, you can eat whatever you want...it's just HOW MUCH you eat that is important. Now, of course, you could eat less fat, less sodium, etc...there are plenty of ways to eat healthier, but my wife and I are mainly just watching calories for now.
    The people on this site are GREAT! I feel like I have some very close friends here and I've never even met them, (in person). I hope you have fun and a good experience here. Feel free to "friend" me if you want.