A Possible Victory????

Options
So the other day I was doing a vendor show and who do they put right next to me? A person selling freshly popped popcorn! ugh! then to top it off, the guy offered me a free bag! now popcorn is a food I can eat, eat and eat some more... especially freshly popped with butter! BUT I SAID NO THANKS! then proceeded to drink two bottles of water. Every time I thought a little wouldn't hurt I took a drink! Finished the day without any popcorn!

Then a couple days later I made chili dogs in a hurry for my daughter and fiance. Went to clean up the kitchen and there was one hotdog left and a little chili. I use to just eat the leftovers if it was a small amount. BUT I TOLD MYSELF NO! I put the food in the trash and did the dishes. I never would do something like this! I would say one hotdog left just as well eat it!

I think I may be changing... and in a good way!

Replies

• Newmammaluv
    Newmammaluv Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! That is part of the battle and sometimes the hardest. It's easy to eat well if it's the only thing there but when you have to actively face your food demons??? GREAT JOB!!
  • KansasGal
    KansasGal Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I think I might be moving in a good direction!
  • lovza_flirt
    lovza_flirt Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    This is awesome and it is a big victory. You realize some of the bad habits and are putting a stop to them. Way to go!!!!!!! You're headed in the right direction to even more weight loss and healthy lifestyle
  • abra526
    abra526 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    That really shows that you have changed your way of thinking, and that's why you're going in the right direction. Great job!
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    No maybe about it - that is definitely a victory!! You are actually creating a lifestyle for yourself.
  • MaysMom
    MaysMom Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Huge victory! There's no WAY I would have been able to do that. *doing a happy dance* :-)