I have a question

Options
HI all! Should I be focused more on calories or do I need to focus on everything like Carbs, Fat, protein, etc? I'm finding that I'm meeting my calorie goal for the day ( sometimes a little over) but Everything else is always over what my goal should be. Any advice would be appreciated. :happy:

Replies

• Chamorrita
    Options
    HI all! Should I be focused more on calories or do I need to focus on everything like Carbs, Fat, protein, etc? I'm finding that I'm meeting my calorie goal for the day ( sometimes a little over) but Everything else is always over what my goal should be. Any advice would be appreciated. :happy:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    calories are what will determine whether or not your lose weight, but it is a good idea to stay roughly around your goals for carbs, fats etc, so that you know you are receiving proper and adequate nutrition. Takes some practice but you'll get it. :flowerforyou:
  • vanessadawn
    Options
    to be honest I always look at calories and sometimes forget to look at my other stats :blushing:
    I also suggest taking multivitamins to ensure you get your nutrients, because I find I don't get enough calcium etc.
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    I focus more on the calories, but I do keep an eye on the other areas as well.
    I TRY not to go crazy over in the areas but somedays....you are just having a carb day!
    :laugh:
  • genabug
    genabug Posts: 1,820 Member
    Options
    I focus on calories,fats,and carbs. I am trying to keep a balance!
  • Chamorrita
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the replies. This gives me an idea of what I need to do.
  • majic
    majic Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Follow your calories.

No matter which you chose to follow you need to make sure that you stick only to that. Don't get to upset over the numbers. You just need to make sure that you're following as closely as you can.