Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

10 Minute Trainer

Has anyone tried the 10 Minute Trainer program by Tony Horton? What do you think of it?

Replies

• glfrgl
    glfrgl Posts: 5
    I haven't tried it, but I'm curious about it myself. I'm doing the P90X program now, and I've completed Power 90 and Power 90 Master Series. He has great stuff!
  • leomentlines
    leomentlines Posts: 440 Member
    I've tried it a few years back, but didn't stick with it.. While in the 10 minutes, Tony does push you, its recommended that you try and do not just 1 workout, but instead anywhere from 2-4 workouts in a day, whenever you have a spare 10 minutes. For me, I prefer to have one workout time and just exercise for that 30-45 minutes in one go. Unless you are hard pressed for ~30 minutes straight to exercise, I recommend getting some of his other programs. If you're new to exercise: Power 90 (which I'm currently using), moderately used to exercise: Power 90 Master Series, or definitely used to regular exercise: P90x.

Good luck with whichever you decide!
  • Thank you for your advice. I have the 10 minute trainer DVD's and I have the plan that tells me to do 3 different ones each day. I would probably opt to do all 3 one right after the other, rather than broken up during the day. I'll give it a go for right now to see how much I like it. I have also been curious about the P90X too, maybe I'll check that out as well.