A Cup of Marmelade

Options
Oh how I laughed. I've just had breakfast - marmelade on toast and found that one of the measurements for it is a cup? Now being British that's fair enough I understand the difference between metric and imperieal measures. But a CUP of marmelade? And here's me wondering why there are so many of us big boned people on MyFitnessPal. What are you spreading that on? A mattress? "Well I tried a slice of bread, but it fell to bits under the sheer weight of delicious marmelade, either that or the bucket of butter". You see losing weight doesn't have to be dull...:wink:

Replies

• elizwelshman
    Options
    Oh how I laughed. I've just had breakfast - marmelade on toast and found that one of the measurements for it is a cup? Now being British that's fair enough I understand the difference between metric and imperieal measures. But a CUP of marmelade? And here's me wondering why there are so many of us big boned people on MyFitnessPal. What are you spreading that on? A mattress? "Well I tried a slice of bread, but it fell to bits under the sheer weight of delicious marmelade, either that or the bucket of butter". You see losing weight doesn't have to be dull...:wink:

HAHAHA!! Yup, a cup of marmalade on a mattress. I think it's for people creating recipes... but I do question the measurements on here at times. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • suzycreamcheese
    suzycreamcheese Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    LOL that made me laugh
  • froglegjack
    froglegjack Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    hahaha

Too funny
  • Gennienm
    Gennienm Posts: 14
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I really needed a good laugh this early morning and you did that! Baaahaaaaa, hhee, hhhhaaa!:flowerforyou: :tongue:
  • marcobraynio
    marcobraynio Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thank you all. I aim to please, but usually miss and end up in the fridge.