anyone watching the bachelor tonight???

Options
whatupskinnyjeans
whatupskinnyjeans Posts: 229 Member
i am so annoyed right now....i guess physical attraction for guys is stronger then emotional connections. How come the opposite is true for girls? i am mad that brad led chantal on the whole time- he shouldve said something when they were in the treehouse that night...

Replies

• whatupskinnyjeans
    Options
    guess not.... :-P or still watching. ill check this in the morning
  • Krissy_breann
    Options
    I was mad too. Such a shame, I wished he would've picked the other girl, not Emily! :sad:
  • phassie
    phassie Posts: 14
    Options
    I can not believe he let Chantal go. I think Brad went with his family's choice. That feeling is too familiar. But anyway, to each their own, right?

Edit: I don't see this relationship going far..
  • lilac01
    lilac01 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I'm watching hockey!!!
  • whatupskinnyjeans
    Options
    I can not believe he let Chantal go. I think Brad went with his family's choice. That feeling is too familiar. But anyway, to each their own, right?

Edit: I don't see this relationship going far..
    seriously!! hes like desperate for her and she is so not ready to move on. they definitely did not have that strong of an emotional connection. i guess he did go with his family but i hate that they stuck chantal in a box like "shes fun" -she was so deep and real with him not just "fun"- and he always picked wild things to do with her not really intimate at all...like her fantasy suite was in a treehouse!!! i mean cmon how unromantic is that??
  • phassie
    phassie Posts: 14
    Options
    Why am I not surprised that Emily and Brad are rumored to have broken-up??

:noway: NOT!