Healthy recipes- where do you find yours?

Options
as the title says, im curious where everyone finds their healthy, but yummy tasting, recipes.

Replies

• ejmcam
    ejmcam Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Clean eating magazine - Cleaneatingmag.com

or Ginas skinny taste, she is great for low cal and weight watchers stuff - skinnytaste.com
  • MelHoneyRocks
    Options
    Allrecipes.com
    Food & Wine
    Myrecipes.com
    FoodTV.com
  • maryloo2011
    maryloo2011 Posts: 446
    Options
    eatingwell.com
  • Bridgetc140
    Bridgetc140 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Sparkrecipes.com
  • fitlikemia
    fitlikemia Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Cooking light and eat clean magazines and online.
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    For dinner? I usually just take some piece of meat (typically chicken, fish, or pork), season it, and cook it. I usually alternate between brown rice or sweet potato for the carb portion. And then add a veg like spinach or a salad.
  • SeaShell33
    SeaShell33 Posts: 141
    Options
    i usually google a healthy version of what i want to make and then adjust it the way i like it =)
  • lvnspoonful
    lvnspoonful Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    eatingwell.com

Love this website!!! They have cheap meals, quick meals - all the ones I have tried I have loved!!!!!
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    Women's Health From Everyday Health [womenshealth@newsletters.everydayhealth.com]
  • kristygay
    kristygay Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hungry Girl 300 under 300, easy yummy recipies!
  • rebeccaS85
    rebeccaS85 Posts: 141
    Options
    bump
  • 1234lbsgone
    1234lbsgone Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    As my name says, I tend to be a ninja in the kitchen. For the most part, I just throw things together and hope for the best. If it does, I write it down. I try to use the "wholest" ingredients possible, which makes it pretty cheap. I play with seasonings for flavor, especially fresh herbs. Plus, garlic makes everything better. LOL I also like to take classic recipes and alter them. I'm vegan, but I still have the good old comfort foods like lasagna, chilli, sloppy joes (Just use lentils instead of meat!) I'm always ruining a recipe so I can make it better. lol

I do get alot of things from Vegetariantimes.com. I LOVE that site.
    Thekindlife.com has some good ones too. They are all vegan, so I don't know if that intrests anyone.

Plus my grandmother is an OCD cookbook collector. Her house is like a library of cookbooks. Everything from traditional Polish cooking, to Weight Watchers and Betty Crocker, to Jamaican.... LOL