Let's Hear those 5K Times--

Options
2»

Replies

• Flyntiggr
    Flyntiggr Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Lol....im so behind every one! I did my first this last sunday in about 40 min!

I was thinking the exact same thing!
  • HayesSanborn
    HayesSanborn Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    18:56 last April, two weeks until I give it another crack. I want that average 5:59 so bad. I need no wind and a cool day.

They are so painful....
  • arc918
    arc918 Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    18:56 last April, two weeks until I give it another crack. I want that average 5:59 so bad. I need no wind and a cool day.

They are so painful....

Nice - we have a winner! Not only painful, but no margin for error. One bad split and you're pretty much toast.
  • trio25
    trio25 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Did a timed 5k on saturday 26:56 was pretty chuffed with the time, but legs hurt for two days afterwards. I'm hoping to use it as a motivator to keep running and my aim is sub 25mins - hoping that is not too optimistic!
  • Zuznana
    Zuznana Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Wow, you guys and girls are good. I'm only into week 7 of C25K and this is day one run of it .... http://runkeeper.com/user/Zuznana/activity/31429698 . I was quite proud of it, even with the 5 min worm up and the extra walk home at the end. I'm in race for life in July and really wanted to get to do it in 30 mins, but if I live in dream land, I would want to run in in 25 mins really.....:laugh:
  • LindseyC87
    LindseyC87 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Today I ran a 5k in 33:27 minutes.. I just started running a week ago so i thought that was pretty good for myself
  • Clonekuh
    Clonekuh Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Best was like 37 mins, but I'm back above 40 atm.
  • shagybear33
    shagybear33 Posts: 272
    Options
    My best was 21:00 about three years ago. But I stopped running right after that and just started again this year. So, right now it probably would be closer to 24 or 25 minutes.

Are those the Vibram shoes in your profile pic for running?? How are they?
  • gdunn55
    gdunn55 Posts: 363
    Options
    I ran my first one in March at 31:05 I think. I got a 10k in a couple of weeks, hoping to do it in an hour.
  • patricepeop
    patricepeop Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    My first 5K is April 30th! Can't wait! Today I ran 3 miles in 36:01.
  • applesandglue
    Options
    I ran 5k (the distance, not the race) for the first time yesterday, 34minutes exactly. But I've only been running for 2 months (and I don't finish c25k til tomorrow) so I figure it's decent. I'd like to get it under 30 minutes at least, at some point. One day....