First 5...GONE!!!

Options
I am excited and proud to say I have lost 6 lbs. I didn't weigh in last week because it was that time of the month and I know I would have been upset if I stepped on the scale. I am a numbers freak and I would have gotten very discouraged.
So in 2 weeks I have lost 6 lbs. I am so excited. :wink: I have 15-20 more to go.

My goals are in 5 lbs. increments(sp). 4 lbs. away from goal #2.

THANKS EVERYONE FOR ALL YOUR RECIPES AND MOTIVATION :flowerforyou:

Replies

• ladyjh578
    ladyjh578 Posts: 207
    Options
    I am excited and proud to say I have lost 6 lbs. I didn't weigh in last week because it was that time of the month and I know I would have been upset if I stepped on the scale. I am a numbers freak and I would have gotten very discouraged.
    So in 2 weeks I have lost 6 lbs. I am so excited. :wink: I have 15-20 more to go.

• Itsindakiss
    Options
    Congratz! Keep up the good work...:flowerforyou:
  • GinaB30
    GinaB30 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Yay! Good for you!
    I too am skipping this week because it's soon *that* time of the month, and I know I'll get depressed if the scale doesn't budge! lol
  • MIDGEKIN
    MIDGEKIN Posts: 113
    Options
    :drinker: Congrats!!! That is awesome!! My friend and I are also doing 5 lbs increments per two weeks and we love it! Our first weigh in is friday!! We have started a small challenge and every two weeks if we BOTH make our goal we get to go do something fun like get a pedicure or go see the latest movie! Its great motivation mostly because you don't want to let the other person down, andt the treat is a bonus!!
  • jessneill
    jessneill Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Great job! 6lbs in two weeks is really excellent progress. Keep it up! :smile:
  • brazeaut
    brazeaut Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!! :drinker:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Great Job:flowerforyou:
    Keep up the great work.
  • ladyjh578
    ladyjh578 Posts: 207
    Options
    GOOD LUCK FRIDAY!!

Great incentive program too. It's good you both have to lose the weight to get your "gift" to yourselves...VERY MOTIVATING!!

I think I will "gift" myself every 10 lbs.

LET ME KNOW HOW YOU MAKE OUT FRIDAY. I AM ROUTING FOR YOU GIRLS!!!
  • msrn8143
    msrn8143 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    My weigh in was Monday and I too last my first 5 pounds! Many many more to go but I'm on the right track. Keep up the good work!
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Options
    I am there as of today too...good feeling!

Good job to you! :smile: and kep up the good work!! :happy:

dd
  • erin83070
    erin83070 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Well done! :flowerforyou:
  • sharondaley
    Options

Congratulation !!

Im so glad i read your post as today was my 1st weigh in and I was expecting to have lost at least a few ponds but I hadnt. I am the same as I was on day 1.:brokenheart:
    I had'nt taken in to account the fact that I too am at that time of the month.
    Im hoping next week will show me that Im making progress after all the hard work Im putting in.

You keep it up and keep us posted with the good news, its so encouraging to hear others and thier success stories. x