NSV!!!

Options
SherryR1971
SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
I have been at this weight loss thing for 9 weeks now, had lost 19 pounds before finding MFP, and all my office mates know that I'm losing. The other people in the plant, however, don't know...so I'm standing in front of the vending machine, deciding among the healthiest options, and someone asked me what I was doing to lose weight, because it was working! I didn't realize it was that noticeable!!! Woo Hoo!!!

Replies

• FaeFae
    FaeFae Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    fantastic girl that is awesome!!!! doesnt it feel soooooo good??? I had the same thing happen to me today!!!
  • ducksinarow
    Options
    Always great to have people notice! Great job...keep up the good work!!
  • SherryR1971
    Options
    Yes!!! It felt SOOO good!
  • christinekojack
    christinekojack Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Can i ask what NSV means.,,,someone posted that comment on my page and i've no idea what it means. oh and congratulations on you weightloss so far xox
  • maddiex_x
    maddiex_x Posts: 43
    Options
    omg congrats !! I can't wait to hear people compliment me on weight loss. I really want to show everyone that I can do it.
  • fabulousfebe
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • SherryR1971
    Options
    NSV is Non-Scale Victory
  • lajuice24
    lajuice24 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    It is always so nice when other people notice! Congrats
  • bcpie
    bcpie Posts: 89
    Options
    The other night my boyfriend came home, put his hands around my waist and commented on how skinny I was. :) Best nsv I've ever had, soo rewarding. Also, my pounds lost ticker is inaccurate, we moved and have yet to buy a scale...so nsv victories are the only kind I've got!
  • orierie113
    Options
    It feels great...My ex-boyfriend told me today that I look thinner. I called him later on to ask what he had said, just so I could hear him say it again....Eat YOUR HEART OUT EX...Congrats on your NSV
  • TrishaFountain
    Options
    Good job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!