Spicy Black Bean Guacamole (vegetarian) wrap

Options
This isnt so much a recipe as it is just instructions for a wrap sandwich i just made which was rediculously yummy and filling:

1 Morningstar Farms Spicy Black Bean Burger, cooked and chopped into bite size pieces
1/2 pouch of Wholly Guacamole 100 Calorie Snack Pack Spicy Guacamole (1 oz)
1/2 cup lettuce
1 5-grain w flax Flatout Wrap

simply spread the guac over most of the wrap, add the chopped black bean burger and lettuce, then wrap and roll :) YUM

I WILL be making this again!!

275 calories, 34g carbs, 21g protein, 12g fat (mostly healthy fats!), 720mg sodium

Replies

• SunLove8
    SunLove8 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    That sounds really good! Wish I had some Black bean burgers at home for lunch, I'll have to put them on my list. Thanks for sharing! :)
  • ColeyCannoli
    Options
    Mmmmm, thank you for this! I always like new ways to include some of my favorites like Black Bean Burgers :)
  • jamerican23
    jamerican23 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    stealing this recipe thanks for sharing always looking for something new :smile:
  • JulieF11
    JulieF11 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Thank you. That sounds great. I'll give it a try.
  • Postergirl82
    Options
    Where do you buy the snack packs of quacamole? I love it but if I make it I eat all of it since no one else in the house eats it. I guess I feel the need to not let it go bad. Love the spicy bean burgers too. Totally going to make this!
  • Myslissa
    Myslissa Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Sounds Amazing. Thanks for the idea!
  • NotAllWhoWanderAreLost
    Options
    Where do you buy the snack packs of quacamole? I love it but if I make it I eat all of it since no one else in the house eats it. I guess I feel the need to not let it go bad. Love the spicy bean burgers too. Totally going to make this!

I got the guacamole at Price Chopper, but i have seen it for sale at WalMart as well -- its in the produce section. Usually near the baby carrots, dip, dressings, etc. I hope you can find it :) I didnt know if i would like guacamole. I have to admit it doesn't LOOK like something i'd want to eat hahaha... What i do is i open a packet, squeeze out half (yes, i weigh it so i get 1 oz and 1 oz remains) then i roll down the packet and close it with a clip. Sometimes quacamole gets dark (like bananas or apples do) it it gets exposed to air, but it doesnt hurt it in any way. I plan on eating the other half in a day or two anyways. The 100 calorie packs come 3 packs per package, so i am not committed to a whole tub of guacamole like i am if i buy the bigger "tub". It works well for me and Wholly seems to be very generous with their coupons, so keep an eye out for those as well!
  • healthydoseofglitter
    healthydoseofglitter Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    :smile: mmm i have all the stuff to make that!
  • Postergirl82
    Options

I got the guacamole at Price Chopper, but i have seen it for sale at WalMart as well -- its in the produce section. Usually near the baby carrots, dip, dressings, etc. I hope you can find it :) I didnt know if i would like guacamole. I have to admit it doesn't LOOK like something i'd want to eat hahaha... What i do is i open a packet, squeeze out half (yes, i weigh it so i get 1 oz and 1 oz remains) then i roll down the packet and close it with a clip. Sometimes quacamole gets dark (like bananas or apples do) it it gets exposed to air, but it doesnt hurt it in any way. I plan on eating the other half in a day or two anyways. The 100 calorie packs come 3 packs per package, so i am not committed to a whole tub of guacamole like i am if i buy the bigger "tub". It works well for me and Wholly seems to be very generous with their coupons, so keep an eye out for those as well!

Thanks!!! I will look for it at WalMart next time I am there.
  • rebeccaS85
    rebeccaS85 Posts: 141
    Options
    bump
  • nmpresto
    nmpresto Posts: 157
    Options
    That sounds delicious! I love the morning star veggie burgers, especially the black bean one!