Hello!

Options
Hi everyone!

My name is Nicole and I am 23 years old. I have been using the weight watchers point system for over a year in a half now. I have had great success and lost 55 pounds! However, I have hit a dead end and can't seem to lose anymore, although I have been able to maintain. My goal is to lose at least another 50 pounds. With that being said I decided to try keeping track of calories, I am confident a change will work to help me lose more! I also go to the gym at least 4 or 5 times a week and for 1 full hour at a time. I do 30 to 45 minutes of cardio, every other day I use weights, and everyday I do at least 200 sit-ups/crunches (using different types) also! Any suggestions to help out with this new goal would be greatly appreciated!

Replies

• lilyates23
    lilyates23 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I did weight watchers when I was in highschool. I really wish I could find a website that sold a weight watchers kit, the point tracker and the point book with every single food in the book telling you how much & how many points. Any ideas where I could purchase those?
  • niknak0508
    niknak0508 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I never paid a dime for the program its self. I bought the books on e-bay. I have the points plus books and calculator also! It's a bit expensive, but SO worth it. I still keep track of points and calories now. It's helping a lot. Try amazon also.