Calling all fans of The Doctor!

Options

Replies

• frostiegurl
    frostiegurl Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    For your viewing enjoyment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxB1gB6K-2A

David Tennant on the Catherine Tate show. I couldn't stop laughing.

I do miss Mr. Eccleston, one season was not enough.
  • HelenTheKitchen
    Options
    i think its the other way around, i see the depth and passion in Tennant, not Matt. oh well difference in oppinion. Both are great. i love Amielia though she is my favorata. also hearts to Rory.

I love Amelia too, I could do without Rory sometimes though.
  • sisterlilbunny
    sisterlilbunny Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Anyone else seriously sad right now? I seriously just spent a few minutes with real tears here.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elisabeth_Sladen#Sarah_Jane_Smith_.281973-1976.2C_1981.2C_1983_.26_2006-2011.29
  • R_is_for_Rachel
    R_is_for_Rachel Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Anyone else seriously sad right now? I seriously just spent a few minutes with real tears here.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elisabeth_Sladen#Sarah_Jane_Smith_.281973-1976.2C_1981.2C_1983_.26_2006-2011.29

yeah, it's a damn shame -she was far too young to die at 63 :(
  • beesareyellow
    beesareyellow Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Such a sad, sad day! And only days before the new season launch. I was actually hoping they would work another Sarah Jane episode in. So very young, and really, the woman looked like she was in her early forties. RIP lovely lady .
  • Aylilth
    Aylilth Posts: 125
    Options
    Such a sad, sad day! And only days before the new season launch. I was actually hoping they would work another Sarah Jane episode in. So very young, and really, the woman looked like she was in her early forties. RIP lovely lady .

I agree very sad day indeed :cry:

But still looking forward to the Easter Special this weekend.
  • Nigel99
    Nigel99 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Oh, wow - how sad. I hadn't seen that she had passed away. RIP.

Very much looking forward to the new season of Who!
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    "I'm the Doctor, I'm a Timelord, I'm from the planet Gallifrey in the constellation of casterberus, I'm 903 years old and I'm the man who's going to save your lives and all 6 billion people on the planet below. You got a problem with that?"

i defiantly dont.. David Tennant and The Doctor Rock!

<3 Dr Who<3
    I miss David Tennant as the good Doctor. :( Haven't had an oppertunity to see the new one in action. I miss Mr Eccleston though. I think he was my favorite.
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    i can't get enough of the doctor.
  • Therapist_mama
    Therapist_mama Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    :heart: :heart: :heart: David Tennant:heart::heart: :heart: My favorite Doctor of them all!!!! Sure wish they would have kept him for more seasons! My boys and I have marathon weekends with The Doctor!:bigsmile:
  • Kym1610
    Kym1610 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    OMG, I can't believe Sarah Jane Smith died yesterday!!
    So Sad.
    My fav has to be Christopher Ecclestone but still liked David tennent, and still a little unsure about Matt Smith
  • TheGoktor
    TheGoktor Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    yeah, it's a damn shame -she was far too young to die at 63 :(

I agree. Really sad - she was lovely, and a great companion.
  • Janet39
    Janet39 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    The new series is starting on BBC in the UK on Saturday. I cannot wait, it will give Saturday night telly some meaning.

If you cannot wait, you will probably be able to watch it on BBC I-player, from Saturday. Just a thought. :smile: I have posted the link to the site below, I cannot get the link to the programme yet as, it will only list after the UK screening.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/tv
  • arosegeo
    arosegeo Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    my computer is a tard and wont take me to it what happened?
  • Janet39
    Janet39 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    my computer is a tard and wont take me to it what happened?

The link should take you to the BBC Iplayer, the first episode will not be on there until saturday about 8pm UK time.

Sorry where does your computer take you to?
  • arosegeo
    Options
    just says it cant go there
  • arosegeo
    Options
    ok after reading i know whats goin on :sad:
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    I heard the call and I am here.....now what?
  • rockabyesarojane
    Options
    they call me Sara Jane.

just sayin'!
  • TheGoktor
    TheGoktor Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    The new series is starting on BBC in the UK on Saturday. I cannot wait, it will give Saturday night telly some meaning.

If you cannot wait, you will probably be able to watch it on BBC I-player, from Saturday. Just a thought. :smile: I have posted the link to the site below, I cannot get the link to the programme yet as, it will only list after the UK screening.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/tv

iPlayer only works for people in the UK!