New To My Fitness Pal

Options
Getting back to my life back and training for a 5K, 10k, 1/2 Marathon, and a Marathon all in the year 2011 while trying to lose 65lbs.

Replies

• loseatonlady
    Options
    This is an awesome tool! Welcome to the group and friend me if ya need a pal! :smile:
  • Angel1029
    Angel1029 Posts: 459
    Options
    Wow! What an awesome goal! Welcome and good luck with everything.
  • WolffEarl
    WolffEarl Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Ah yes, it is good to be ambitious. Must be the exuberance of youth. Good for you.
  • ducksinarow
    Options
    welcome...feel free to friend me if you want!!
  • vcp214
    vcp214 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    That's awesome- good luck!

I'm running my second 5k on Mother's Day and am planning on training for a 1/2 marathon next year.
  • iambayd
    iambayd Posts: 235
    Options
    Welcome!! You have great goals and you will do amazing :)
  • Marcus_E
    Marcus_E Posts: 124
    Options
    Getting back to my life back and training for a 5K, 10k, 1/2 Marathon, and a Marathon all in the year 2011 while trying to lose 65lbs.
    Holy Crap!!!! Sorry for the language, but that's some seriously amazing goals... I hope you're not planning to do them all the same month just for kicks... :laugh:

Seriously though, welcome to MFP and I wish you all the best in attaining your goals - with that much focus, I'm sure you will...
  • SmashleeWpg
    SmashleeWpg Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Welcome and congrats for committing to making a positive change for yourself!! Good luck with all your training goals, running is awesome. Feel free to add me as a friend :)