Biggest Weight Loser - Weight-In for Week 12

Options
2»

Replies

• tall_t
    tall_t Posts: 251
    Options
    Way to go black team! I am really proud of you!

Blue???

Where are you???
  • pdxmomof2
    Options
    Hello everyone. Here are the blue team stats. Unfortunately we have an all time low for check in! 12 people and that includes myself. Very sad. But a big thanks to all of those who sent me their weight. And for only having 12 people check in we did pretty darn good!

Name...........................wk11...................................wk12.................................loss/gain
    Benson........................215.......................................215......................................-0.0
    Connieq288...............272........................................267.5..................................-4.5
    Familygirl37167.........231........................................230....................................-1.0
    gmpearse....................157........................................155....................................-2.0
    Kristina23....................149........................................148.8.................................-0.2
    May_Marie..................170.8.....................................168.8.................................-2.0
    Pdxmomof2................194.4.....................................195....................................+0.6
    Rebecca1234............222.1.....................................221.9..................................-0.2
    Skittles6617...............168.........................................169.....................................+1.0
    Soccermum................149.4......................................147.4................................-2.0
    Tag0829......................278.6.....................................278.....................................-0.6
    Zaza54.........................136.8....................................135.4..................................-1.4

Total loss is 12.3 for the week. Congrats to Connie for the biggest weight lost for the week. WTG!

If your name is not listed then I didnt get info for you.

Amy:happy:
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Wtg blue team. Our numbers are dwindling but to the ones that are sticking it out. I am so PROUD of you all.

Connie
  • zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Connie and all the losers on the Blue Team - on all the teams for that matter!!! Connie - 4 pounds in one week is impressive!!
    This week has been great for me, but the week-end is not getting off to a good start. I was persuaded to have take-out Chinese even tho I had already eaten a little something.:grumble: My own fault - I just had no willpower. Add half a beer just to make the calorie count worse. Oh well. At least I am done for the night. Tomorrow I'll think about my blue teammates and, hopefully, have the fortitude to make the right choices!
    Have a great week-end everyone.
    Zaza