I have no friends!

Options
Hopefully that will change :)

Hi everyone, I just started using mfp and I love it so far! I am 18 years old, and I'm looking to lose some weight before I head off to college in the fall. I'm 5'5 and I weight 144, but my goal weight is 125. I like running...but I also like eating, and that's why I'm here. I'm hoping I can find some online buddies that have something in common with me so that we can motivate one another and help each other reach our goals

Replies

• Caite_S
    Caite_S Posts: 42
    Options
    This site is a great tool, so many people that will motivate you to reach your weight loss goals! Add me if you would like, it looks like we have similar weight loss goals! :)
  • estepteau
    estepteau Posts: 146
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!
  • Kbelle2607
    Kbelle2607 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Good luck!! I have hardly any friends either so feel free to add me :)
  • SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Sherry, just started here a week ago...welcome and good luck to you! Request sent =0)
  • soccerjewel47
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!!
  • michelegrayson
    Options
    Welcome and what a great time in your life to learn healthy habits and how to take care of yourself! Its taken me a while and I wish I knew now what I knew then! I'm a runner too but not as much as I use to when I was your age and had better knees :>) I bike more than run now but enjoy it nonetheless.

Pelase add me if you would like!
  • emd0019
    emd0019 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Good luck, feel free to add me
  • miranda52
    Options
    I have no friends on here either, and I am officially starting to use this site tomorrow so add me if you would like! :smile:
  • SmashleeWpg
    SmashleeWpg Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck! This is a fantastic website :)
  • Sexicana101
    Sexicana101 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    good luck in your journey!
  • hwjssc
    hwjssc Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck:)
    feel free to add me:)
  • Marcus_E
    Marcus_E Posts: 124
    Options
    The great thing about MFP - we're all friends on this site.. Everyone is here to help and advise..

Feel free to add me, that applies to everyone else as well.. Here to help and advise with words of wisdom, guidance, encouragement or just general chit chat... We're all here for a journey, so why not make it an interesting one :)
  • swimmer23
    swimmer23 Posts: 70
    Options
    Hey there! I have no friends either haha but I'm also 18 (although I'm already in college, a freshman) and I also want to weigh 125! Work on this together, perhaps?
  • hikingmonk
    hikingmonk Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. We are all in this together. The more the merrier!
  • jessers26
    jessers26 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm also new and needing friends to motivate me!
  • getitgurl11
    Options
    Hello! I am new to the site and I need as much motivation as I can get... I'm trying to accomplish what seems to be a never-ending goal. However, I believe I may have found a great tool in MFP. So by all means, friend me!
  • JP_Abstract
    Options
    Welcome newbie... feel free to add me as well and that goes for all.

We're all here for the same reason, to hunt fat and go for the kill!! :)
  • fitforcollege
    Options
    Thank you everyone! I'm pretty sure that i sent all of you a friend request!
    It just took a while because you can only send friend requests to 5 friends within a 10 minute time period
  • amyelizbradley
    amyelizbradley Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I have been using myfitnesspal since Feb. but just started utilizing the online community & love the support I have found... so please, feel free to add me too! I would love to follow your progress and support you any way I can! This goes for anyone else reading this too!
  • anina28
    anina28 Posts: 3
    Options
    Im new too and not that many friends feel free to add me my goal weight is the same as yours so we might have a few things incommon..