Do you have around 200lbs to lose?

Options
Hi my name is Tami and I have 182lbs to lose and I'm always looking for more people out there in the same boat. It's so nice to have people who understand just how hard and daunting it can feel when you look at such a large number to lose! So if you'd like to have some encouragement and would love to be a source of encouragement to me, please feel free to friend me and we can do this together!!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• jhardenbergh
    jhardenbergh Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    I had about 150 lbs to lose feel free to add me if you look in just about 3 months I am down almost 70 pounds almost half way there it can be done just take it a week at a time. Look at your losses week to week, not the total goal and you will be there before you know it.
  • Renea_Kay
    Renea_Kay Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Well I mean i dont have 200 but i am pretty close. I need to lose 150 pounds...i have already lost 20 of that, 11 the last three weeks. The other 9 took me a year to lose. Now i am pretty much on track lol. I have a lot of motivation so i know how benifitial that can be!
  • wasthat
    wasthat Posts: 11
    Options
    I had 200 pounds to loose but I have about 65-75 left to reach my goal! I know it can be a hot topic on these boards but I had gastric sleeve last July to help me along the way. I am not sure I could have lost the weight without it. I wish the best of luck as well as hard work and determination!!!
  • LexieSweetheart
    LexieSweetheart Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    i have pretty close to 200 you can add me
  • Sandra1962
    Options
    WoW!!! Great Job!!!!:happy:
  • missbeezy
    missbeezy Posts: 198
    Options
    Hi! I don't have 200 to lose but I have about 75 to lose that I am having a hard time with. good luck on your journey!
  • DrMan
    DrMan Posts: 86
    Options
    Started with 220 lbs to lose and 2 months in I have lost 50. It is a lifestyle change and you have to persist to be successful. It is a long road but the time will pass whether you are getting healthier or not so please stay the course. This site is great. There is no judging anyone just a bunch of folks that want to help each other out. Feel free to add me for more accountability.

Best of Luck to you..Let's Do This!!!
  • mochama12487
    mochama12487 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me... I started off at 309 and am down to 283 right now.... together we can do this!
  • cobarlo14
    cobarlo14 Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    your already stuck with me...LOL :tongue:
  • TaneeisFitforLife
    Options
    I had almost that much to lose....feel free to add me if you want :happy:
  • rockstar000
    Options
    Hi. I actually joined this site several months ago, but started trying another program that I have to pay for. I now want to give this site a try again. I , too, have a large amount of weight to lose. I have lots of friends who are supportive and also watch what they eat, but they have no idea what it's like to need to lose a large amount of weight. Thanks for posting your goals and the encouragement.
  • JessFeldman02
    Options
    I'm sitting with 150 lbs to loose and need some motivation as well. Please add me! :)
  • tamanella
    tamanella Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    your already stuck with me...LOL :tongue:

Yayyy!!! LOL
  • wwh140
    wwh140 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I have a lot of weight to lose also and have found this site and its members so helpful. I know we can do this by just taking it one day at a time. I try to plan my food ahead and if I know I will be going out for dinner then I plan ahead and figure that into my allotted daily calories. I'm proud of you, and all the rest of us out there, working on getting fit and healthy. Good luck on your journey.
  • chrisc31
    chrisc31 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I sent you a request.....I'm in the exact same boat as you.....200 lbs to lose is my goal.....and even then I wouldn't be skinny.....but a lot better off than I am now! :)