Hey everyone

ersunshine
ersunshine Posts: 5
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
:happy: Hi! Sitting here wondering how this weight snuck up on me, I think my metabolism decided to take a big break :(
Found this site, though, and the food journal does make you think twice before you put things in your mouth!
Wish me luck~
Terryl
Oh, btw, the pic is my goal weight to get back to, not where I am now! lol That was a couple years ago..

Replies

• :happy: Hi! Sitting here wondering how this weight snuck up on me, I think my metabolism decided to take a big break :(
    Found this site, though, and the food journal does make you think twice before you put things in your mouth!
    Wish me luck~
    Terryl
    Oh, btw, the pic is my goal weight to get back to, not where I am now! lol That was a couple years ago..
  • ranaelynn
    ranaelynn Posts: 115 Member
    Welcome - just remember it took a bit to sneak up on you and will take a bit to get it back off
  • Dailyveronica915
    Dailyveronica915 Posts: 15 Member
    :smile: Hi my name is Veronica and I am really glad I found this website, especially for the fact that it is free. I have found it to be very useful in being able to keep track of my progress. And in return I work harder in my finding time to exersice so that I can write that I did something. I know that calories add up, but I am also glad that burning them does as well. I am a mother of two toddlers, a wife, a partime employee, and a full time student. Even though all of these roles that I play are stressful they keep me busy, and now are part of my excersice routine.

106299.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Welcome amberlybelle:flowerforyou:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    ersunshine:flowerforyou: Glad you're here
  • Hi and welcome! Your are in the right place for motivation and support. These folks are terrific! I am fairly new too. I just wish my environment was "cookie free". I have a 9 and 12 year old and the temptation to eat garbage is running rampant in my house at the moment :smile:
This discussion has been closed.