30 lbs down

Options
connieq288
connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
So I made it to the 30 lbs loss mark. I still have alot to go but I know I can do it. It feels great to lose that weight although I dont really see it yet except in my booty. It looks smaller to me LOL. I will take smaller anywhere on my body right now.

Connie

Replies

• connieq288
    Options
    So I made it to the 30 lbs loss mark. I still have alot to go but I know I can do it. It feels great to lose that weight although I dont really see it yet except in my booty. It looks smaller to me LOL. I will take smaller anywhere on my body right now.

Connie
  • DjBliss05
    Options
    Thats an amazing accomplishment!

:flowerforyou:

I have lost 17 and I am still having trouble seeing the difference, too.

Hang in there! You will see the progress soon!!!

:drinker:
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! I have lost 22lbs and I don't see it but my husband does and a few friends do. I just think its cool to say hey I lost 22lbs. I can't wait till that number gets bigger and bigger. Congrads. :drinker:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Congrats to ALL you "losers"!!! :laugh:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :flowerforyou:

Connie
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    Way to go!! I have lost 22lbs and I don't see it but my husband does and a few friends do. I just think its cool to say hey I lost 22lbs. I can't wait till that number gets bigger and bigger. Congrads. :drinker:
    :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    Thats an amazing accomplishment!

:flowerforyou:

I have lost 17 and I am still having trouble seeing the difference, too.

Hang in there! You will see the progress soon!!!

:drinker:
    :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    Congrats to ALL you "losers"!!! :laugh:
    :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • michlingle
    michlingle Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    I understand about the whole "not seeing" it part of losing weight...it's like I know I'm fitting into a smaller size (down to a 10 from a 14) but when I look in the mirror I don't see it. I think if I lose another 10 I'll really see it....then I'M DONE :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • majic
    majic Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Connie you're doing an AMAZING job. Keep it up!!
  • usmcwifeb15
    usmcwifeb15 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    30lbs is amazing. You are doing a great job. Keep up all your hard work.
  • altazin0907
    altazin0907 Posts: 188 Member
    Options

Connie

This may sound really crazy, but have your husband take a picture of you, I promise you will see a difference. I could not tell much either just looking in the mirror, but the minute I saw an updated picture of myself WOW I saw it in my face, stomach, and even in my arms.....try it !!!:happy:

and yay for me I hit 30 ibs also:drinker:
  • connieq288
    Options

Connie

This may sound really crazy, but have your husband take a picture of you, I promise you will see a difference. I could not tell much either just looking in the mirror, but the minute I saw an updated picture of myself WOW I saw it in my face, stomach, and even in my arms.....try it !!!:happy:

WTG on your loss also. Maybe I will have to do the picture thing. I hate having my pic taken right now cause of my weight.

COnnie
  • altazin0907
    altazin0907 Posts: 188 Member
    Options

Connie

WTG on your loss also. Maybe I will have to do the picture thing. I hate having my pic taken right now cause of my weight.

COnnie

Congrats to you also, I know I hate taking pictures also but trust me it works!!! :wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!