Please Help Me

Options
Hi there..

It's a sad story, but i started out very well on here, and I started losing. I had lost 8 pounds, then being 172 lbs. But then I went off of it, I lost a whole lost of self esteem, and I didn't care anymore. Now I weigh about 186lbs... And i feel horrible. I have no friends on here.. So I'm asking for some encouragement. I think If I had a community to go to it would be much more helpful. But as my user name says, I am truly shy. Most days I stay in bed for the entire day. Some days I eat, and some days I don't.

I need help.

Please

Replies

• Coco_Puff
    Coco_Puff Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    The first thing to do each day is move!!!! And you have to eat to lose weight. Use that body and get moving, be sure you watch your inch loss, cause the scale isn't always gonna tell you the truth. You can do this and we're here to help. Add me as a friend if you would like!!!
  • penny6n
    penny6n Posts: 11
    Options
    Hello, Shygirl301

It looks like you have two beautiful girls there, you have to be a strong woman to handle those girls you can do anything you put your mind to. I am sure you would tell those girls when they fall down get back up pat themselves off and do it again. Girl you lost it once you can do it again. Believe in yourself do it cause you want it and cause your worth it. keep me posted we can do it together.
  • Lisabackontrack
    Options
    The fact that you are back and reaching out speaks volumes! Feel free to add me as a friend if you like. We can all help to motivate and support each other. Congratulations on making the decision to come back to your journey. One day at a time is all we can do. :smile:
  • adjones5
    adjones5 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Come on girl!! Get out of bed and and get to it! We all need support but you have to believe in yourself!! I know you can do this. Set some goals and stick to them. I will be happy to support and motivate in any way I can!!
  • luppic8
    luppic8 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    AWE! I am so sorry to read your story :cry: Please add me as a buddy for motivation and to share best bets. I am addicted to this site and I think I can help! Please add me.
  • 1sisrat
    1sisrat Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    do measure the inches as well as the pounds off. However, there seem to be some underlying issues that you may want to look at while you are back on this journey. Moving every day can fight depression, however, you may want to seek some help managing depression and anxiety.
  • Shygirl301
    Options
    @Penny6n

Yes, they are my sisters, but i am more like a mother to them. Thank you
  • lajuice24
    lajuice24 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Aww honey! So glad you reached out! Time to get up and get moving!
  • JP_Abstract
    Options
    Your young and can really lose it just like that... definitely start moving... even take walks straight from school or after you do your homework or something. Also read some fitness magazines and read the different items to eat which are healthy for you.

It's gonna take a while but you got too many good things that's coming to you...

Patience
  • miseb
    miseb Posts: 7
    Options
    This is more common than we like to admit. Take an outfit that you loved the why you liked yourself in (maybe 10lbs ago). When you see it...it will remind you that you shouldn't be skipping the gym or having that extra cookie.
  • marchegt
    marchegt Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Just something I've learned from being on here (almost 2 years now)... not everyone is going to give you the same advice. So make sure you look things up, do some research, find out what works best for you. Also, it's not about cutting everything out, eating very little, or working out to an extreme. It's about doing what makes you feel good- everything in moderation. Enjoy the things that you enjoy, because when you eliminate those completely is when you are likely to fall off the wagon.

Just aim to be happy with who you are and to feel healthy. That's the goal. Everything else will fall into place :)
  • Shygirl301
    Options
    @ everyone

Thank you all so much. I feel blessed <3