So far, so good (PICS)

Options
2»

Replies

• sweetpeaga7
    Options
    Girl this is AWESOME!!! You seriously look amazing and what an accomplishment in such a short amount of time. I'm thinking I may need to take some pics of myself so I will actually get to SEE the results like this once I get there. You are a true inspiration. Hang in there and the rest will melt away! You can do this! :)
  • magpie8402
    magpie8402 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Great Job!
  • mamareese
    mamareese Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Great job! Definitely motivating!! Keep it up, I know you are working so hard!!!
  • kartunes
    kartunes Posts: 46
    Options
    You look amazing! Keep up the good work :)
  • janesmith1
    janesmith1 Posts: 1,511 Member
    Options
    I too have always had a belly since I was a skinny child. In addition to cardio are you doing daily crunches? I would think that strengthening the muscles underneath the fat abs can help. Well, actually it does help, even at the weight I'm at now. I'm doing this dvd:

http://www.amazon.com/Perfect-Abs-Meghan-White/dp/B000B5XPFG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1303241406&sr=8-1

It has a bunch of 8 & 9 min ab workouts on it that are short but killer. You'll be screamin' with them. I think they're great though. I don't feel I can do it every day - too sore and I'd like to at some point. Cardio gets the fat off, but strengthening up certain areas I think works too.
  • mistic327
    mistic327 Posts: 12
    Options
    You Look Great!!
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    AWESOME! you look great! what a difference!
  • BrownEyedG1rl
    BrownEyedG1rl Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! Your belly is noticably smaller!
  • ANewton401
    ANewton401 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Girl this is AWESOME!!! You seriously look amazing and what an accomplishment in such a short amount of time. I'm thinking I may need to take some pics of myself so I will actually get to SEE the results like this once I get there. You are a true inspiration. Hang in there and the rest will melt away! You can do this! :)

def take pictures!!!
    Thaks sweetie!!
  • Paccie
    Paccie Posts: 47
    Options
    You look awesome hun! I am so happy for u breaking through your plateau which I knew u could. Keep up the excellent work!! :bigsmile:
  • z541
    z541 Posts: 4
    Options
    amazing job! =)
  • mjg08060
    mjg08060 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    you look great. I am also having a problem with the stomach, my legs are awesome but that silly stomach. I know i still need to lose more though and maybe thats when it will go away
  • thisisjulz
    Options
    Great work, i'm in the same boat, try to add crunches into your routine for the belly! Good luck and keep it up!
  • skinnyfeet
    Options
    Good Job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!