Any fans of THE OFFICE?

Options
Mangoaddict
Mangoaddict Posts: 1,236 Member
I love the show! I enjoyed today's episode :)

Replies

• Mangoaddict
    Mangoaddict Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    I love the show! I enjoyed today's episode :)
  • Dailyveronica915
    Dailyveronica915 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    YES!!! it is hilarious, unfortunaley I have not been able to keep up with it. I am going to make a night and watch the new episodes online.

106299.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter
  • njksharp
    njksharp Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I thought it was great really funny. Ryan and Kelly "Do you want me to do more push-ups?" hehe.
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    I love that show, too! I missed some of last night's episode b/c of the kids waking up. have to catch up online today. What was up with Ryan anyways? Geesh.
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    I love The Office! I love Pam & Jim together. I told my husband yesterday that they better not break them up. So I loved yesterday's episode.
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Oh I love that show. Every character on that show is funny.

-Adrienne:heart:
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    I've never really been able to get into it, which is unfortunate because I love love Steve Carell!!!
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    I :heart: THE OFFICE!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    I love The Office! I love Pam & Jim together. I told my husband yesterday that they better not break them up. So I loved yesterday's episode.

I agree! They better not even toy with me with Jim & Pam. I'm interested to see what's going to happen to Andy & Angela & Dwight now, though. That was hilarious last night when he called her. HA!
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options

I agree! They better not even toy with me with Jim & Pam. I'm interested to see what's going to happen to Andy & Angela & Dwight now, though. That was hilarious last night when he called her. HA!

I don't get why Angela hasn't told Andy and ended it with him.
  • jenninsocal
    Options
    Yes I love it!

I loved the end of that episode, I was SO happy. DH was laughing at me, lol.

The actress that plays Angela, is so sweet you can see how GOOD of an actor she is, lol
  • bootqueenmfp
    bootqueenmfp Posts: 1,773 Member
    Options
    Me!!!!!! Love that show
  • Mike_take2
    Mike_take2 Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    Yes!
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    My office is ok.