what is your favorite low fat chocolate or sweet snack

Options
2»

Replies

• Divaamyw
    Divaamyw Posts: 2
    Options
    I have to agree with the Twinkies:) I've also become a HUGE fan of greek yogurt. All the flavors taste sinful to me!
  • j_fattler
    j_fattler Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I love a 1/2 Thomas' 100 cal english muffin with a 1/2 serving of Nutella -- eat it warm & it tastes like an ooey-gooey choc chip cookie without the guilt!
  • Jill_newimprovedversion
    Options
    LOW CAL, LOW FAT, LOW SODIUM, LOW SUGAR AND YUMMY!

Quaker Caramel Rice Cake and 1 TBSP Peanut Butter & Co. Dark Chocolate Dreams Spread ( found in Walmart along with the other peanut butters)

Caramel Cake Calories 50 Carbs 11 Fat 0 Protein 1 Sodium 30 Sugar 3
    Dk. Choc. Spread Calories 85 Carbs 6 Fat 7 Protein 3 Sodium 18 Sugar 4

TOTAL CAL 135 CARBS 17 FAT 7 PROTEIN 4 SODIUM 48 SUGAR 7

And it's filling too.
  • Christie422
    Christie422 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I also like the sugar free chocolate jello. I also LOVE frozen chocolate cool whip...kind of like ice cream.
  • NoPyForYou
    NoPyForYou Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I really love Nature Valley's Granola Thins (Dark Chocolate). There's enough chocolate and sweet to feel like desert and only 80 calories.
  • KPstartingover
    KPstartingover Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Sugar-free fudgsicles!
  • skypie23
    skypie23 Posts: 38
    Options
    late to reply but fat free natural yoghurt with a spoonful of sugar free hot chocolate powder mixed in is fat free and very very low in cals. I know sweeteners aren't healthy but if your more bothered by cals like I am atm it's perfect, tastes like cake mix. Really nice with strawberries.
  • ijustfollow
    Options
    Kudos makes 100 calorie snickers granola bars!!! taste close enough to a snickers to me to itch that candy bar scratch :)
    5913540 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Emerald's cocoa roasted almonds i just recently started eating and I LOVE THEM!
  • lizalmp1234
    lizalmp1234 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I think Ill try most of these ideas, the important thing is to satisfy my sweet tooth without over doing it. :smile: