Newbie from Florida!

Options
Hi everyone! My name is Gina and I am a 36 year old mom of 5 daughters and a full time college student at Daytona State College. Home of the tank tops and bikinis! I have been seeing a personal trainer for the past couple months and today I got the courage to ask to be weighed in. I have not weighed myself in over a year! I saw some pics of me from this weekend's motorcycle poker run I participated in and was shocked to see how bad I looked! i was up all night thinking about the pictures. when i got to the gym this morning i said to my trainer- "it's time to step up to the plate and get weighed in!" he is such an awesome kind man and knew I had issues with the "scale" so he never pushed me to get on it.
So I weighed in at 241.7...about 30 pounds less than i was a year and a half ago. that 30 pounds was an easy shed--it was called the "divorce diet"!!!
I told him today that every tuesday I will weigh in and perhaps that will give me the drive to stick to some sort of diet. I really dont know where to begin. I am a food addict---totally addicted to food. At my heaviest weight (281), i would binge eat to the point of making myself sick. Food is my drug I guess you can say!
I am so sick of people telling me I have a beautiful face...
I am so sick of squeezing into my boyfriend's teeny tiny miata convertible.
I am so sick of feeling insecure about myself.
Time to make big changes...hopefully I will find encouragement here to help me along my journey.
~~~gina~~~

Replies