VICKY from Biggest Loser

Options
Ok I realize that I am behind a few days. I just had a chance to watch. That lady is NOT a nice person. I wonder if her friends and family who watch this will be surprised or if they know how she is? I mean WOW.:embarassed: :noway:

Replies

• gnicolecan
    gnicolecan Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Ok I realize that I am behind a few days. I just had a chance to watch. That lady is NOT a nice person. I wonder if her friends and family who watch this will be surprised or if they know how she is? I mean WOW.:embarassed: :noway:
  • time2wrk
    time2wrk Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    I actually had a hard time sleeping after I watched it. Both her and Heba are manipulative witches. Even Bob noted how calculating Vicky is! I was truly angry in my sleep, it was the weirdest thing!
  • gnicolecan
    Options
    Ok it blows my mind. Plus, and God forgive me for saying this, she should be humble- LOOK WHAT SHE DID TO HER CHILD!
  • time2wrk
    Options
    Is her kid the one eating the donuts at the beginning? (What usually happens is I watch 1/2 and then have to go to bed, so I miss some story line along the way...)
  • gnicolecan
    Options
    Yes. Poor little girl was very very very very overweight. I can't weight to watch next week.
  • time2wrk
    Options
    I also couldn't stand Heba screaming for her husband in the challenge. I was so disappointed that he won! My husband gave me the update that the other gal changed allegiances. Smart move!
  • RLJAXON
    RLJAXON Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am with you guys, I don't like her either..or Heba. I wanted Stacy to with the step challenge sooo bad.
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Grrrrrr.....Vicky (also known as Icky on here):laugh: ....I can't wait to see her get what she deserves...you know it's coming! It HAS to be!:angry:
  • time2wrk
    Options
    OMG, if she wins the whole thing, I will so lose faith in all that is good and sacred!

I thought Stacy was going to pull it off. My son and I decided what did it was at the VERY beginning, she wasn't going as fast as what's-his-face. He sprinted at the get-go.
  • carajo
    carajo Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    I totally agree with everyone.....after it showed the highlight for next weeks show i was sooo annoyed, i can't even handle to look at her anymore!!!!!!!!!!! Icky Vicky is right!!
  • pama253
    Options
    I agree with everyone, I can't stand that Vicky or Heba wish they would both get voted off in a hurry!!!
  • aalli002
    aalli002 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    i'm so with yall!! did yall see highlights for next week? vicky posted a note on her door and i paused it to read it and it said: REVENGE i wont sleep till that B**** is ot of the house!! (refering to amy..poor girl)...i was so hoping phil would get to come back, or his wife amy...im so into this season! cant wait til tuesday!!
  • Lyn_Matthews
    Lyn_Matthews Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    I, too, am a Biggest Loser addict and I would like to strangle Vicky and Heba. I cannot stand how smug Vicky is. Someone needs to just smack her upside of the head! UGH! I was glad Brady went home and proud of Amy for doing what she had to do....to bad she's gonna pay for it next week :(

Go Coleen!!! I hope she wins it all!
  • ACastle1
    ACastle1 Posts: 101
    Options
    UGH! Icky Vicky is that girl in high school no one liked so she picks on everyone else to make herself feel better. Some people are just rotten! :devil:

Now that it's singles she has a better chance of falling below the yellow line. Her time will come. I am sure of it.
  • Vans
    Vans Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Please keep in mind that "reality t.v" is not exactly "reality.....I've read a story about how people who where on Survivor were not impressed once they seen how the show was edited.

....I bet the producer's of this show choose these characters on purpose:noway: ....I studied Communication studies and had many media/philosophy classes....j

ust thought I'd put it out there since some of you seem distraught over a television show....don't stress.....Stress can kill:flowerforyou:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Well, the way I see it is...

When Phil fell and she laughed....that wasn't the producers...the snide comments...again..all Icky Vicky...

And hey, I like stressing over it!! Helps me burn calories thinking of whapping her with the weights!:bigsmile:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I cannot stand Vicky! Even the thought of her winning makes me sick to my stomach. Anyone on the black team deserves to win and Amy on the blue.
  • gmukris
    gmukris Posts: 539
    Options
    I was so angry while watching the BL this week that I wrote an email during a commercial to one of my friends just seething about Vicki, Heba and Brady. I was definitely getting stressed out, but then I was so proud of Amy. I hope she continues to stick up for herself. She needs to stick with her old mother/daughter teams and Jillian. Forget the other ungrateful people on that show.
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    I cant wait to see Vicki and Heba GOOOOOO!:explode: Its got to happen! Neither of them can win, it just CANT happen!!:noway: I was so proud of Amy for voting Vicki's husband off the show...Vicki was just so sure he was staying lol....I was like HA! In your face, mama!!:laugh: I wish Amy would just stand up to Vicki next week and not let her get to her, but that doesnt seem to be how Amy is...to sweet for that I think. This was only the second episode Ive ever watched and I immediately couldnt stand Vicki lol...
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    i think bob is embarrassed by them all (except michelle) . he didn't look comfortable when vicky would say mean things.