did you "weigh *** in 5 weeks"?

Options
The number it says when you complete your diary is soo motivating.. has anyone actually weighed that much after 5 weeks?

Replies

• WarmDontBurn
    WarmDontBurn Posts: 1,253 Member
    Options
    Argg that darn thing changes ever day I have no idea what it said 5 weeks ago...lol.
  • Kassul
    Kassul Posts: 16
    Options
    How close I adhere to my goal varies from day to day(sometimes very nearly on it, sometimes a bit over, sometimes a bit under, ...sometimes more than a bit over...)

In a very general way it's closeish, if I roughly average what it's estimating over several day's worth of estimates. But any particular day? Nah. If I was a bit more rigorous about things I assume it'd be closer, but I'm having too much fun to get too worked up about it.
  • WifeMomDVM
    WifeMomDVM Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    I like to record that number in my "notes" section so I can look back any given time in 5 weeks and see. Yeah, it's close. Sometimes I beat it, sometimes not. I read where one person writes it in their notes 5 weeks in advance so it's there THAT day when they get there 5 weeks later.

Kinda fun to do! And it would answer your question for yourself. :)
  • girlofsun26
    girlofsun26 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I keep the notes too..Its pretty close for me..I'm 1lb over what it predicted.. :)
  • LoveleeB
    LoveleeB Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    I am interested in the same thing. I too recently started tracking that "You'd be xxx.xlbs in 5 weeks" in the 'food notes' at the bottom of the diary each day when I finish. Then, I can look back 5 weeks from whenever to see where I am at.
  • szieres
    szieres Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I suppose it's pretty close. If I actually did EXACTLY what I did that day, for 5 weeks, I'm sure it would be alot more accurate. I go ahead 5 weeks in my calendar and save it in my notes.. That way, when I get there I'll know what it told me :)