STARS Challenge officially over half way! End of Week 4!!!

Options
[This 8 week challenge is now up to week 5! Please check forum for other new challenges] :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Happy End of Week 4 and start of Week 5 STARS! WE HAVE MADE IT PAST HALF WAY!!!

It’s these last few weeks that will be hardest, and people start dropping out, falling out of contact and feeling a lack of motivation. Know the warning signs and start being away of negative triggers. Keep the habit of messaging me through your weeks review every Sunday with or without a prompting message from me, and keep talking to your buddy!!! This weeks winner (still waiting on some results) is Hype AGAIN!!!:

- - - Hype: EVEN WHILE SUFFERING tonsilitis!!! Hype met 7/7 exercise and calorie goals! What a warrior effort!

- - - Ambeee11:

- - - Azalea30: 7/7 met calorie goals!!! AWESOME! 5/7 exercise goals, good effort!

- - - sweetsarahj:

- - - paige:

- - - Fifibox: 0/7 exercise and 0/7 calorie goals unmet still sick and sprained ankle

Nows the time to re-evaluate your exercise program for the last half of the challenge:

• Is it scheduled at a time of day that you’re successfully able to meet?
• Are you doing activities that you enjoy and want to participate in each time?
• Are you easily able to fulfil the 30 mins of exercise a day? If so can you increase the intensity or time limit so you don’t risk boredom?
• What can you do to meet your calorie goal 7/7 EVERY week of these last 4 weeks?

Most important thing you can do is keep logging in no matter how bad your days results have been!

Winner this week not you or me? It happens! Let's try to ALL make it onto the list for meeting our challenge guidelines/goals for this last half of the challenge! Go STARS! Hey we have 4 weeks left to try get our 7/7’s down packed! Imagine if you could get 7/7 for the last 4 weeks in a row – a month of perfection WOW how good would THAT feel! Let’s give it a shot and re-fuel our determination and focus today ready to take this on!!!

***Question of the Day*** [Inspired by Miss Jamaica and the Livestrong Fitness Tip of the Day]

What exercise have you discovered you’ve unintentionally been doing lately?

My answer:

Not worrying about getting the closest park to the shop, thus walking further and not minding 

STARS Guidelines:
- This challenge isn’t about how much weight you lose each week, it’s about your mental/emotional/psychological view and commitment to a long lasting healthy lifestyle, forming new long lasting habits. The weight loss will come from this of course, but the basic guidelines for this challenge are:
Exercising minimum 30 minutes a day, meeting calorie net goal every day. A perfect winning week would look like = 7/7 exercise, 7/7 calories. By all means do more. If I miss a day and do double the next day, I log no missed day as I’ve made it up – just chucking that idea out there, don’t beat yourself up ever!

- Write as much as possible when writing to your buddy and in the forum, we are in this TOGETHER!

- Please MESSAGE me (fifibox) your end of week update on or before Sunday night of each week.

- Support, support, support! Who can’t use a home court advantage? Let’s cheer each other on!

IMPORTANT NOTE

In order to maintain some order on the forum, I will close the forum and start a new one every Monday with the results you have messaged me on the Sunday. So, look for “STARS Challenge – End of Week 2” etc. each week.

Keep Shining STARS!
Fi xo

Replies

• Hype
    Hype Posts: 349
    Options
    My answer to the question is -

I've been singing a bit (or trying as the tonsilitus didnt really warm to the singing!) and as a result of singing, was sort of dancing along....a general added skip in my step :)
  • fifibox
    fifibox Posts: 69
    Options
    sarah: still met 4/7 for both food and calories even after injurying her ankle during 'Insanity'!
  • fifibox
    fifibox Posts: 69
    Options
    My answer to the question is -

I've been singing a bit (or trying as the tonsilitus didnt really warm to the singing!) and as a result of singing, was sort of dancing along....a general added skip in my step :)

Nice! The right music sure can add that skip to your step :-)
  • Ambeee11
    Ambeee11 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Sorry!
    I got 5/7 for exercise
    6/7 for calorie goal

I had my two teenage cousins staying with me so was kinda thrown a bit off track by cooking for them etc. But still managed!