i lost.....

Options
an inch around my waist but noone seems to care but me. feeling a lil discouraged

Replies

• Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    We care, well done!!!!
    That's a great start, keep up the good work and soon everybody will be asking your secret :)
  • mkennedym
    mkennedym Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    an inch around your waist is f*(Y&king fantastic. keep up the good work.
  • mkennedym
    mkennedym Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    one inch closer to a six pack/flat abs
  • babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    every inch counts!! that's great! keep it up and soon it will be another and another!!!!:smile:
  • cheekymo48
    Options
    That's awesome, keep up the good work! It's you that should be happy about what you are accomplishing anyways! Congrats!
  • kelsue35
    kelsue35 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    THANKS< IT MEANS LOT! especially coming from ppl that dont even really know me! someone actually said to me that its only an inch and asked why i was so excited.
  • Kellyr107
    Kellyr107 Posts: 43
    Options
    GREAT JOB! An inch off of your waist is WONDERFUL! :)
  • staceylshannon
    Options
    an inch makes a huge diff especially in jeans!! can you tell I am excited about losing an inch??!! lol That is awesome!!!!
  • malx21989
    malx21989 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    they are right i would like to know how you did it and how long it took for you to achieve that!!!
  • dontstopnow
    dontstopnow Posts: 152
    Options
    i know the feeling and it really stinks.. but! an inch is really awesome progress. keep on keepin' on (:
  • Jenn97355
    Jenn97355 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB :flowerforyou: I know how it feels sometimes when it seems people do not care. Or do not notice--that ticks me off a little... I want to say HEY--Can't you tell my waist is 2 inches smaller?!?.... :laugh: But...I don't! Instead, I log it on here, pat myself on the back...do a happy dance...then tell my friends on MFP:bigsmile: CONGRATS on the loss...and here's to more :drinker:
  • RockyBoy2
    RockyBoy2 Posts: 21
    Options
    an inch around my waist but noone seems to care but me. feeling a lil discouraged
    We care! and we feel happy for your results! inch-by-inch loss towards 6 pack ... Awesome!

I normally see this happening in family too.
    Nobody cares for initial days, but once we are in full motion, we keep ourselves on track, they learn to appreciate efforts we are taking.

Do your regular regime no matter what anyone says.. Slowly you will see viral compliments when nearing to your goal, and that's awesome feeling.
  • luppic8
    luppic8 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    I am sooo happy for you. I lost three inches in my waist in a week! Keep up the awesome work!
  • NAMsMommy
    NAMsMommy Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    One inch does matter!

Why care if anyone else cares? YOU MATTER and you are doing this for you, not for them!
  • Ree_Chatelain
    Ree_Chatelain Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Every inch counts. Hell, every quarter inch counts. Keep it up, you are doing great.
  • MeggieMae22
    Options
    I got excited when I was able to make my belt tighter by one hole. Even a little goes a long way. Keep up the great work!
  • laneyb356
    laneyb356 Posts: 25
    Options
    Just saw your post. An inch is huge. A lot of times no one else really notices and that's okay because it "feels" so much better!!!
    congrats to you!!!!!
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options

It's an INCH! awesome!

and if it makes ya feel any better...I've lost nearly 15 pounds and about 6 inches total and not that many people have noticed ;)
  • kelsue35
    kelsue35 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    @malx21989 .. i only eat 1200 or less cals a day and have been doing the zumba exhilarate dvds for a week now. i measured myself on april 4th then on the 13th and had only lost 1/2 an inch on my hips but when i measured myself again today i lost 1/2 an inch on hips and butt and a whole inch on my waist from april 13 to april 19.
  • anewattitude
    anewattitude Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!! I know its hard but try not to let anyone burst your bubble. Thanks for sharing your success here! This site is full of people who will be inspired by your progress.