Shrinking Face!

Options
I am about half way there. I've lost 30 lbs and I have 30 to go. My mind plays tricks on me most of the time when I look in the mirror and I feel like I don't look that different. So, about 15 lbs ago, I decided to start taking pics of my shrinking face. Here is a 15 lb difference.

Photoon2010-05-26at2014.jpg

Photoon2011-04-06at20422.jpg

Replies

• Ree_Chatelain
    Ree_Chatelain Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    yep it's shrinking. lol
    WTG
  • heatherhealthy2011
    heatherhealthy2011 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    WOW! Your face is shrinking! You are doing such a great job with you your diet and exercise goals, I have a lot to learn from you. Keep it up girl friend!
  • lizalmp1234
    lizalmp1234 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    nice
  • ZitaSB
    ZitaSB Posts: 5
    Options
    WOW...that's a huge difference! I am just starting and plan on doing photos for every 10lbs lost. Thanks for the encouragement & keep up the good job!! :happy:
  • CanuckLove
    CanuckLove Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    You look so beautiful with your shrinking face :)
  • hwjssc
    hwjssc Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    GREAT job... :)
  • jimbo831
    jimbo831 Posts: 15
    Options
    Awesome. Congrats! I know when you see yourself every day, the change day to day is not noticeable so you never see the difference. Pictures are perfect to help with this. I am taking monthly pictures of myself to track the changes to my appearance so I can appreciate the differences.
  • ajmz319
    ajmz319 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    way to go! you can totally tell a difference!! :flowerforyou:
  • happydaywitty
    happydaywitty Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Wow. You look great. :o)
  • mdm07
    mdm07 Posts: 1
    Options
    You look great!!! Great job ;) a few more of those yoga classes and you'll be at your goal!!! ;)
  • hsnider29
    hsnider29 Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    You have such nice teeth too! Way to go on the weightloss!
  • Alannah1980
    Alannah1980 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    If this were FB I would be clicking "like this" :) I can really see a difference! Go you!
  • happy_vegan
    happy_vegan Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    such a big differene for 15 pounds! so interesting! congrats :)
  • Chiclet26
    Chiclet26 Posts: 16
    Options
    Thanks everyone. This helps me to keep going and stick to me daily goals, because some days, it's soooooooo hard. :-)
  • helen8297
    helen8297 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Wow thats amazing! You look so pretty in both but you can definitely see a difference, well done!
  • bethanna91
    Options
    Nice!! I can't wait for my face to start to shrink. This double chin drives me nuts!!
  • chrisyoung0422
    chrisyoung0422 Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Good work!
  • Equjumper
    Equjumper Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    awesome!
  • Dawntodusk
    Dawntodusk Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Yes - definitely. You're so pretty - in both pictures!
  • ugh1
    ugh1 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    It's not only the shrinking factor that should be noted! You can see a significant change in self-esteem and confidence, just by looking into your eyes. No, my mind isn't playing tricks on me, nor is it the lighting. You can actually see it! Oh, and your face. I don't know if it's just me, but your skin looks so much healthier! Bravo! :flowerforyou: :wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!