i lost.....

Options
2»

Replies

• Tomhusker
    Tomhusker Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    In the end, really, it is not the others you need to impress, but yourself. I impress myself every week. Even after 70 lbs lost, a stranger sees me as a fat guy and not what I have accomplished. But inside I know that my work is paying off.
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    That is great....Add people on here as friends. They will support you, and we understand how hard it is to lose weight/inches!

2639362.png
  • bellarox13
    bellarox13 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    That is a great loss. I know how nobody else noticing/caring is disappointing. Only my partner know about my weightloss and I only see my parents and in laws about 4 times a year. I saw them a couple of weeks ago and no one noticed my weightloss (even thoug h I had lost 12kg). They sure would notice if I put 12kg on! At first I was disappointed and p#ssed off but then I got positive and thought 'I am doing this for me, not for them. When I look hot in a pair of jeans at my goal, I will have only one person to thank and that will be me (oh and mfp lol).

Chin up and keep up the good work.
  • kzskstir
    kzskstir Posts: 13
    Options
    The people who don't seem to care are usually the ones who are jealous and wish they could get off their lazy *kitten* and lose some too! Stick with your fellow chubbies who are plugging along but losing. Just wait until you lose 5 or 6 inches, buy some fabulous piece of sexy clothing and make a big reveal! If they still can't be happy for you, there are plenty out there who can.
  • crythreetears
    crythreetears Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Thats great!! Keep it up! :)
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    An inch is great! Sometimes when people see you everyday, they don't really look or notice. I had to keep complaining my pants were too big before my family said anything. Just remember you are accomplishing what you set out to do and we all care!
  • kelsue35
    kelsue35 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    actually i didnt see anyone i was just so excited that i told a couple ppl and 1 just changed the subject like i never even spoke
  • Life0nMars86
    Life0nMars86 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    um...I care!!!! WTG!!!!!! :bigsmile:
  • LG61820
    LG61820 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Let me tell you what a big deal this is. I have been working on my shape since January and I have only lost 1/2 inch from my waist! I have had more success in other areas, but only 1/2 inch off the waist. I'm jealous of your inch loss!!!!
  • Pamela90B
    Pamela90B Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    seriously? I'm so jealous!! I wish I was losing anything! lol. I'm having a hard time keeping motivated lol.