New to board...seeking motivation

FitAliyat
FitAliyat Posts: 2
edited September 26 in Introduce Yourself
Good morning...I am new to board and seeking motivation and advice as to how to tone this body of mine. Any advice? I could use that and a push now and again. I prefer to use DVDS to workout...Thanks!!!

Replies

• krledvina
    krledvina Posts: 12 Member
    I really enjoy Jillian Michaels DVD's. Shred is my favorite and it seems to do a lot of toning.
  • Good morning...I am new to board and seeking motivation and advice as to how to tone this body of mine. Any advice? I could use that and a push now and again. I prefer to use DVDS to workout...Thanks!!!

Feel free to add me as a friend. I love to motivate people. Not to mention my blog is 100% motivation. Check it out!
  • ElizabethRN59
    ElizabethRN59 Posts: 168 Member
    I personally LOVE zumba- you can get the DVD's online, or there is a zumba for Wii which is awesome too- dancing and working out is always a blast in my book:happy: With Zumba, depending on how much you put in to it, you can burn anywhere between 400-1000 calories per workout. Good luck! And feel free to friend me if you want- I love motiviating people and having other MFP "friends" to cheer on!
  • Thanks!
  • Bridgetc140
    Bridgetc140 Posts: 405 Member
    I LOVE Jillian Michaels workouts.................Her workouts are amazing!!!!!! I will send you a friend request!
  • Try Zumba its a mix of salsa and hip hop. GREAT workout, and it comes on a dvd!!
This discussion has been closed.