I Am heathly

littlecollegegirl
littlecollegegirl Posts: 16
edited September 26 in Success Stories
I looked at my BMI today and i finally hit normal weight. I was so proud of myself. I can't believe it. I feel better already. I can't believe it. I am loving that i can feel better abouyt the close i wear. I can't wait to get into the bikini soon and hit the beach with my fiance. I hope that younger girls are getting healthy too.

Replies

• MissbusyLizzie
    MissbusyLizzie Posts: 326 Member
    That is amazing!! Congratulations!!
  • Thank you. :)
  • Atlantique
    Atlantique Posts: 2,484 Member
    :flowerforyou: Congratulations!

Great milestone to hit, isn't it? :bigsmile:
  • It is. I used to be in the over weight section of the BMI and Now i am down to 24 that is barely in normal but it will be getting lower. I am so excited.:smile:
  • krixi
    krixi Posts: 44 Member
    the exact same thing happened to me when i weighed in this morning! i have lots to lose still (well, 8 kgs), but i'm so excited to not be labelled as 'overweight' by that bmi chart anymore!!

congrats!
  • Thank you. Its awesome to NOT be labeled overweight but the bmi chart anymore. I have 20 pounds or more to go but i am getting there. I am with you girly as being so excited
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!