I have no friends!

Options

Replies

• badaztek310
    Options
    same here we will motivate one another!!
  • danielsmommy10
    Options
    hi everyone! i just had a baby last october and i'm ready to reclaim my body! i'm so tired of feeling fat all the time! i'm taking charge right now, everyone please add me, i'm going to need all the help i can get! :flowerforyou:
  • ladyeyessogreen
    ladyeyessogreen Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    First of all, I would like to congratulate you at starting at such a young age to get your health in order. I started on here a while back, and have yo-yo'ed some. So I am glad to be back, and looking for friends and support and to be supportive of others. Feel free to add me as well!
  • fitforcollege
    Options
    Thanks guys!
  • eorourke23
    Options
    add me:smile: Love mfp I am on every day, addicted :ohwell:
  • WaistMgmt
    Options
    You can do it. Add me as a friend!
  • ladylu11
    ladylu11 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    friend request sent :)
  • Aruba08
    Aruba08 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hi i am new too and starting out on my weight loss journey. I am in Ireland :bigsmile:

Feel free to add me
  • fitforcollege
    Options
    I'm on my phone right now and it can't handle sending friend requests, but i'll definitely do it when I get home tonight!
  • Aruba08
    Aruba08 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    ill add you now!
  • LeeShirreffs
    LeeShirreffs Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Welcome :)

You say you like running... Have you thought about doing HIIT? High Intensity Interval Training.

Do a 5min warm up of jogging/walking.. then 30seconds of sprinting then 1min jog/walk, then 30seconds sprint, back to 1min job/walk and so on and so on up to 15-30minutes. Is a good workout :smile:

Feel free to add me

:flowerforyou:
  • meka325
    meka325 Posts: 47
    Options
    I have a great deal more weight to lose than you, but one can never have too many fitness friends, no? Feel free to add me.
  • amyb74
    amyb74 Posts: 10
    Options
    I like running and eating too!! Trying to get the eating under control and lose 10-15 lbs. too. When I started running I had this thought it would automatically make me thin but the diet part is so important. Good Luck.

Amy
  • MarkNH
    MarkNH Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Good Luck on reaching your goals !!!

Feel free to add me as a friend for support & motivation . . .
  • fitforcollege
    Options
    Welcome :)

You say you like running... Have you thought about doing HIIT? High Intensity Interval Training.

Do a 5min warm up of jogging/walking.. then 30seconds of sprinting then 1min jog/walk, then 30seconds sprint, back to 1min job/walk and so on and so on up to 15-30minutes. Is a good workout :smile:

Feel free to add me

:flowerforyou:

Thanks for the suggestion! I'll give it a try
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    Fit-

You are in the right place for motivation and support. I bet by the end of the day, you will have plenty of friends to keep[ up with on here.

If everyone on this thread became friends today, we would all have at least 30 friends.

Somebody already said this, but, good foro you starting this change so young in life. This will defineilty help you stay away form the freshman 15. Keep up all the good work you are doing.
  • NobodyKnows
    NobodyKnows Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    A bikini picture is a great way to make new ones :bigsmile:
  • fitforcollege
    Options
    A bikini picture is a great way to make new ones :bigsmile:

Im using the picture to motivate me because I plan on using it as the 'before' photo in a before/after comparison.

And thank you to everyone else who responded! I really appreciate the support
  • losebyaug
    Options
    Hey! We're the same height...and weight! We even have the same weight goal!

Be my friend!
  • fitforcollege
    Options
    Hey! We're the same height...and weight! We even have the same weight goal!

Be my friend!

That's great! I will :)