Valentine's Day Fitness Challenge Check-In January 22

Options
Woo Hoo! Another day to exercise! Another day to focus on our health and fitness goals! Get out there and do something just for yourself! You are worth it!

Yesterday I rode my bike for 36 min at a moderate pace, did the warm-up, cool-down, & leg segment of the Self: Trim & Tone Fast dvd, & I got in my 8 waters. Today is going to be tough. First my little one is sick. :frown: He is a very needy sick baby. And, today is one of my hubby's hockey nights so he will be gone all day until after midnight. I may have to do shorter exercise segments in order to get them in while the baby is sleeping (his cough doesn't let him sleep for very long at a time). We will see! I've got to get those squares filled in on my chart!

+++POSITIVE THOUGHTS+++ Everyone!!! :flowerforyou:
Have a GREAT Tuesday!
Niccole

Replies

• NTBoard
    NTBoard Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Woo Hoo! Another day to exercise! Another day to focus on our health and fitness goals! Get out there and do something just for yourself! You are worth it!

Yesterday I rode my bike for 36 min at a moderate pace, did the warm-up, cool-down, & leg segment of the Self: Trim & Tone Fast dvd, & I got in my 8 waters. Today is going to be tough. First my little one is sick. :frown: He is a very needy sick baby. And, today is one of my hubby's hockey nights so he will be gone all day until after midnight. I may have to do shorter exercise segments in order to get them in while the baby is sleeping (his cough doesn't let him sleep for very long at a time). We will see! I've got to get those squares filled in on my chart!

+++POSITIVE THOUGHTS+++ Everyone!!! :flowerforyou:
    Have a GREAT Tuesday!
    Niccole
  • mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,697 Member
    Options
    NTBoard,
    I hope your baby gets better soon!

I am going to do 45 minutes of cardio Taebo and then 30 minutes of lower body strength training. I've got to find a way to change up my routine!
  • pink125
    pink125 Posts: 16
    Options
    Today is my weigh in and I didn't lose any weight. On a postive note I didn't gain any. I feel good. I just depend on that scale to make me smile and it is so hard when I no that I have done well. I am not going to let this get me down. I will eat right and exercise. Maybe next week it will show up on the scale. I was one of those people who did not measure myself but I think my stomach looks better. Trying to be postive:happy:
    Pink
  • JulieB21
    JulieB21 Posts: 492
    Options
    Good morning all! I did Hip Hop Abs Total Body Burn for 45 minutes & then did the Ab Sculpt for 25. I'm set for the day & off to make some more good choices!
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    Tonight is an hour of spinning, and a walk to the gym.

Is it really only Tuesday?:flowerforyou:
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,786 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I did 90 min yoga class and two 20 min walking sessions. Have to work hard this week as I'll be going out to dinner a lot this weekend. Today is elliptical and I might go to a yoga class at the gym - just to check it out - most gym classes aren't taught very well, but I want to give everyone a fair shot.
  • kjllose
    kjllose Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Siiiiigggghhhhh, you all make me feel like a slug cause I slept in. I hope your little one feels better Niccole. I remember what that feels like. Well I am so lazy because we had a 4 day weekend so I didn't have to get up to drive bus. I'd like to get out and snowshoe today. I like to trek up to my daughters house and see the progress. It has some siding now. I feel bad for the people who have to work outside at this time of the year. My alternate if I can't get the snowshoeing in (and I'm dating myself here) is a Richard Simmons cardio vhs tape. lol I know, I know how old can that be but it does get me up and moving. lol whatever works:bigsmile:
  • tarathompson
    Options
    You should start measuring yourself. You will find you might not lose on the scale but you you may have lost inches. I am not weighing or measuring until my 1 month weigh in, but after that I will check my measurments every 1 or 2 weeks.:wink:
  • jenken99
    jenken99 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    i think i had said i wanted to get to 185 by valentines i am now 184 i beat my own asumptions now i want to be 178 i will say new goal for me wish me luck:smile:
  • kjllose
    Options
    congrats jenken99 ! Wishing you well on the new goal:smile:
  • kjllose
    Options
    congrats jenken99 ! Wishing you well on the new goal:smile:
  • babiecuddles
    babiecuddles Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I’m sooooo not going to reach my Valentines Day goal:sad: . Been on a stupid plateau I guess I’ve lost a pound and gained a pound and so on. I did loose the 4 I gained at Christmas plus 1 more but that was 2 weeks ago. :cry: I even changed my goal from 20 to 15 and now I’m thinken 10 if I’m lucky. I read the post on Plateau Busters so I’ll make some adjustments and see what happens. :ohwell: But as for now I’m stuck
  • ariannedavis
    ariannedavis Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    60 min cardio/resistance

I think my lil one's fever finally broke; been a rough 36 hours with little exercise & sleep. Why are these the things no one prepares new parents for? I never understood how my mom always "heard' us all night long, it's cause you lie awake or check on them every 15 minutes! God love all parents out there.

Niccole, hope yours feels better soon!