Week 1 - a great success for me

Options
capricorn144
capricorn144 Posts: 335 Member
In so many ways. I got back into some control, accountability and I have a plan.

MFP has been the best move I have made in ages. Learned some new things and have a great Jump Start.

Starting weight 7 days ago...185.8 (all time high)
Today...178.8

what did I do? I followed the plan.
Now I have made adjustments to the nutrition portion for my tracker ...upping the protein, lowering the carbs (within suggested levels) and putting the Sodium to 1500 mg per day (these adjustments are new since yesterday so it will be more noticible next week I guess)

Anyway ...I am so grateful and thanks for the help when reading your posts and recipes and ideas and for the friends.
:flowerforyou: .

Replies

• DOTY1
    DOTY1 Posts: 97
    Options
    Nice job :happy:
  • ProudMomoftwo
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
    Congratulations on the terrific start.
    You are on your way.
    I personally think it is 90% mindset and the rest the work your buns off effort.
    The reason I say that is b/c you have to have the right mindset ALL day long and making those good choices.
    The workout /exercise portion is only 30 - 60 min out of your total day.
    Best of luck
    You can add me as a friend if you would like support and encouragement.
  • shalynna89
    shalynna89 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    THat is awesome!! great job!
  • KatyE213
    KatyE213 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Great start, keep it up :smile:
  • dietfree2012
    dietfree2012 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    awesomeness!!
  • GJMiller
    GJMiller Posts: 2
    Options
    Congratulations! I, too , just started this week and have lost 3 pounds so far. I also think that a plan and accountability are huge when it comes to weight loss and MFP is the most awesome approach I've tried in years. Keep up the good work and relish your success!
  • Theresa3187
    Options
    Wow thats great!!!! Keep up the great work!
  • capricorn144
    capricorn144 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Thank you, Thank you!

If anyone wants a cheerleader I am there for you too! :heart:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!