Okay guys and gals I have not been checking in too often, bu

Options
I have been sticking to my new lifestyle.

I have taken new pics for all to see I want you guys to see where I was and where I am now.

I hope that this helps motivate others who might think it can't be done. IT CAN BE DONE!!!!!!

P111308110109.jpg

that is me now I just took that one!!!!

Halloween200151.jpg

this past halloween

monicabeforeandnowpending.jpg

this is how i started i thought i looked good in the after pic in this one but hey look at me now it just keeps getting better!!!!!

beforemeandtammyfeb2008.jpg

this was my best friend and I back in febuary of this year

I hope anyone who looks at this sees that it can be done!!!!!

Replies

• monica5237
    Options
    I have been sticking to my new lifestyle.

I have taken new pics for all to see I want you guys to see where I was and where I am now.

I hope that this helps motivate others who might think it can't be done. IT CAN BE DONE!!!!!!

P111308110109.jpg

that is me now I just took that one!!!!

Halloween200151.jpg

this past halloween

monicabeforeandnowpending.jpg

this is how i started i thought i looked good in the after pic in this one but hey look at me now it just keeps getting better!!!!!

beforemeandtammyfeb2008.jpg

this was my best friend and I back in febuary of this year

I hope anyone who looks at this sees that it can be done!!!!!
  • PrncessBre
    PrncessBre Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!!This really does inspire me!!!I was just about to eat a slice of cheesecake but now i feel empowered not to!!!!Thank u so much for showing your progress,lookin good girl!!!!Any tips or tricks feel free to share...thanks! -Bre

105361.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter
  • monica5237
    Options
    Congrats!!!!This really does inspire me!!!I was just about to eat a slice of cheesecake but now i feel empowered not to!!!!Thank u so much for showing your progress,lookin good girl!!!!Any tips or tricks feel free to share...thanks! -Bre

105361.png

just remember that you are doing this for you

if you eat that cheesecake it might make you feel really good for about 5 minutes then you have to deal with guilt the next time you look in the mirror and say "why can't I lose weight?" i was like that for so long. I wanted it too much and everytime i look at candy or sweets I change my mind and say why do i want that? make substitutes for the things you love I do like instead of ice cream get yogart or instead of a candy bar get a special k bar.

You can do it!!!!!!

Good luck
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Well done, you're true inspiration - thank you :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Looking Good:drinker:

-Adrienne:heart:
  • fitmonica
    Options
    Wow - fantastic progress! Congratulations -- the pix are inspirational.
  • LisaPope
    Options
    Wow - you look fantastic in those pictures - it gives me hope as I started at just over 225 lbs

98152.png
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    75 pounds!!!!! WTG!!!! :drinker:

You look mah-vo-lous!!! :drinker: :love:
  • monica5237
    Options
    thanks you guys it makes me feel great to have you all tell me how great i look and i hope this really helps alot of others to keep motivated!!!!
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You look fantastic.:smokin:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!