hello im new!

Options
I just had a sweet baby boy 7 weeks ago...now time to get back into shape!!
only 5 more months till vegas :)

Replies

• rentrikin
    rentrikin Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hi drea.. I too am pretty new here..just a couple of days.. Welcome.. I love this site so much... it is keeping me motivated and please take full advantage of the community forum... such inspiration here. Congrats on your baby.. it is a wonderful thing. and good luck on your journey here. Rhonda
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    My daughter just had a Baby Boy March 4th.. I think you need to take your time and don't put pressure on yourself, so take it slow. Watch your portions. Log on everyday. Try to eat as little Processed food you can. Drinkk a lot of water. Take the baby out for a walk everyday, if the weather allows. I know it will be hard with a new baby but if you stick with it and be honest on your diary. You'll be ready.
  • roxiedo
    roxiedo Posts: 154
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me if you need a friend. Woo Hoo Love Vegas! :wink:
  • Leahcutie
    Leahcutie Posts: 24
    Options
    Congratulations! I have 3 boys and it has been a joy and a blessing! I am new here too - this is my second week. Feel free to add me as a friend for encouragement. ;) Welcome!
  • jenboard
    jenboard Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello! My name is Jennifer and I had a baby a few months back. This website is helping me get back on track. Feel free to add me as a friend. I am very new to the site only been using it a few weeks. I need so help staying motivated on those long days. Good Luck :)
  • drea331
    drea331 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    thanks!